Quick and easy tutorial for Dust farming

#61SinisterBladePosted 2/22/2013 10:24:06 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
SinisterBlade posted...
Proves how desperate for attention they are. Its like watching really bad guerrilla warfare.

Cool story? Lawl.

oh look, another 1st year psychoanalyst.

LMAO

Again, tc literally whores himself out on YouTube with boring, uninspired videos because he's so desperate for attention.

Also, the ignore list is the ultimate example of the "I can't win arguments so im gonna bury my head in the sand" mentality.

Have fun worshipping this low rent do gooder.

See, that post was a mess. You truly are a spectacle my friend. Encore!
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#62pweidmanPosted 2/22/2013 10:48:43 PM(edited)
Wow. I've never seen anything more pathetic than the trollers in this thread. Kap especially. Taking pathetic to a new lvl there fellas.

This has nothing to do w/the relevance of the game obviously or the tcs attempts to help peeps out. If u have no interest or you are already an expert just check other threads of interest to u. Met many cool people here at gamefaqs, and these forums can be awesome at times. Not here for the most part unfortunately. The motivation for this kind of stuff just eludes me. Sad really.
---
GT= PWEID5
#63Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/23/2013 3:21:23 AM
pweidman posted...
Wow. I've never seen anything more pathetic than the trollers in this thread. Kap especially. Taking pathetic to a new lvl there fellas.

This has nothing to do w/the relevance of the game obviously or the tcs attempts to help peeps out. If u have no interest or you are already an expert just check other threads of interest to u. Met many cool people here at gamefaqs, and these forums can be awesome at times. Not here for the most part unfortunately. The motivation for this kind of stuff just eludes me. Sad really.

wtf are you talking about?

TC asked for our opinions. I gave him mine, very politely btw, and he got pissy. Why ask for opinions if you're not able to accept relevant criticisms along with the backpats?

Smh goddamn bleeding hearts.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#64PanopictonguyPosted 2/23/2013 4:26:50 AM
You know what would have been useful. A video detailing what quest activate these Super Badass enemies and what point in the game these quest are available.

all of these events save for the black queen are unavailable untilyou do their specific quest line. On top of this is you wait until post game you'll have a ton of side quest to sift through tryingto findout which quest is for which person.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#65JimiMorrison187Posted 2/23/2013 4:29:50 AM
That you won't let it go means it bothers you a lot.

IF you were trolling I would have laughed a couple times. You clearly aren't because you aren't funny.

Just delete your account and make a new one. This one is done for you.
---
DARE you not to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
#66KaBoom1322Posted 2/23/2013 4:33:45 AM
C'mon guys,lets delete our accounts because nobody likes us.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#67Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/23/2013 6:42:25 AM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
That you won't let it go means it bothers you a lot.

IF you were trolling I would have laughed a couple times. You clearly aren't because you aren't funny.

Just delete your account and make a new one. This one is done for you.

don't quit the day job, kiddo.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#68shnangyboosPosted 2/23/2013 7:37:12 AM
I can't be the only one who sees kaboom as like kapowski's little brother or something.

"You're an entitled casual."
"Yeah, they're dumb casuals, huh kapowski."

"I won't pander to you and your videos."
"Yeah, we're not gonna pander to your dumb videos, huh kapowski."

It's pretty funny.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#69Angrybird05Posted 2/23/2013 10:28:19 AM
This??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVNHcob3oJg
#70jloewensteinPosted 2/23/2013 10:57:47 AM
humm, girls, can we go back to that boring weapon/farming discution?

Hammer Buster: check! A good reliable AR to medium, and even long range combat, if you short in sniper ammo. But to this purpose, a purple or even blue Jackobs Gatling can do a better job. My Boss Gatling do around 20% more damage, is equaly reliabe, and definetly cooler (gatlings are cool, ever). Yep, but the gatling consumes 3 ammo per shot, smartguy, and the HB just one. I know, but ammo is not an issue with ARs (it IS with sniper rifles)