Axton and the Rough Rider

#1ToiletDuckRIPPosted 2/21/2013 11:05:37 AM
So after getting my first Rough Rider shield, naturally the first thing I did was respec into Crisis Management. 35% extra damage all the time? Well, okay. After a while, I didn't really see any extra damage being put up, let alone 35% more. I went to Marcus' training dummy, and tested shooting both with the Rough Rider and a regular shield. Just as I thought, there was no change in damage.

Has anyone else encountered this?
---
GT: SimonSezDiosMio
#2smurfsn1p3rPosted 2/21/2013 12:25:25 PM
This kind of sucks. I had the same experience with Salvador and his no shield skills. Maybe it is bugged and 0 is an actual value, so it still thinks you have a shield on?

I have noticed that the commando dies a lot quicker then I remembered. I started a gunzerker 2 months ago once my commando had done everything possible. I came back to him last week, and now he is dropping left and right.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#3LaharPosted 2/21/2013 12:34:33 PM
The possible thing with Salvador is a class mod that decreases shield capacity, resulting in a read of negative shield capacity so those shield depleted skills won't trigger.

As for Axton, I have no idea. It could be one of those things that will be patched/hot fixed.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#4AlleRacingPosted 2/21/2013 1:01:21 PM
Worked for me.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#5smurfsn1p3rPosted 2/22/2013 6:56:52 AM
Lahar posted...
The possible thing with Salvador is a class mod that decreases shield capacity, resulting in a read of negative shield capacity so those shield depleted skills won't trigger.

As for Axton, I have no idea. It could be one of those things that will be patched/hot fixed.

Legendary berserker mod is on my Sally.
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#6MonoxideHektikPosted 2/22/2013 8:48:22 AM
The skill will show as active on your hud if it's on
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#7WretchedOwlPosted 2/22/2013 9:14:45 AM
It has to be some sort of bug, because I use the Rough Rider shield on the Siren with a breakneck banshee class mod, and having 11/5 in the fleet skill with shields depleted makes you run super fast all the time.
---
A lying tongue hates those it crushes, but a flattering mouth works ruin.