anybody have loverpalloza skins to give?

#1UnicornpewpiePosted 2/21/2013 2:53:17 PM
i didnt get the codes in time and i would really love if someone could give me the skins i can trade about anything :D

GT: unicorn pewpie
---
I'm a goofy goober yea you're a goofy goober yea we're all goofy goobers yea goofy goofy goober goober yea!!! :D
GT: Unicorn Pewpie
#2HappyGoNowherePosted 2/21/2013 2:54:26 PM
Pretty sure they go right into the customiser thing so you can't trade them.
#3Unicornpewpie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:55:39 PM
awwwwww :( ok
---
I'm a goofy goober yea you're a goofy goober yea we're all goofy goobers yea goofy goofy goober goober yea!!! :D
GT: Unicorn Pewpie
#4LaharPosted 2/21/2013 2:55:58 PM
^Correct. OP is out of luck unfortunately. Maybe hope for next Valentine's Day, or go for Nothing Rhymes with Orange if you really want pink skins.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#5MechOf17thPosted 2/21/2013 3:02:32 PM
Lahar posted...
^Correct. OP is out of luck unfortunately. Maybe hope for next Valentine's Day, or go for Nothing Rhymes with Orange if you really want pink skins.

You sure? I heard on another topic that it was being duped. I got the skins but wondering out of curiosity.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#6LaharPosted 2/21/2013 3:05:03 PM
Don't know what others are doing but they were in my New-U for all characters. Only unremarkable thing I noticed was that they were tagged as 'new' as if I'd unlocked them from my inventory, while the DLC customisations, which also appeared in the New-U, didn't have the 'new' flag.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#7VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/21/2013 5:15:27 PM
Yeah they went right into the new u station if someone was duping them they either were modded or well I think that's it actually...
#8WickedRoguePosted 2/22/2013 4:09:41 AM
It's a skin set that was unknown how to get legit and this is why, there is no legit way to get them besides the event. Will be bad if skins reset while these were redeemed and vanish tho. >_>; Is why I consider the non legit skins more rare to own as we dunno when Gearbox is going to release them and when they do they have a tendency to not give back stuff aka Skin resets from the Halloween event. -.-;
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
#9H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 2/22/2013 5:56:34 AM
VeritasAbIrato posted...
Yeah they went right into the new u station if someone was duping them they either were modded or well I think that's it actually...

This. They were modded and we're (are) being duped. Just have to find someone who still has them.