LF for some things I need.

#111Steve0314Posted 2/21/2013 8:16:23 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Steve0314 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
partytrev posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
sup guys.

im about to get some snacks for a Borderlands session.

gonna use my freshly duped cash, because hey, its completely legitimate. i mean, sheesh, its cash. who cares if its duped?

Sarcasm. Good for you.

what? I'm completely serious. There is literally no difference between duped money and money. Why would anyone care?

the reason you can dupe items in a game and not money in real life is because in real life there is a finite # of everything. Not everyone can have a supersized flat screen tv with cherrys on top. But in a game where you can duplicate (meaning we have an infinite amount of everything) everyone can have everything. Yes nothing will be worth anything but who would care. Everyone already has everything. We would be equal and the only thing that would matter is the player's skill. Which I am completely ok with... I get if you aren't though. Im not saying non dupers dont have a right to say dont dupe. What im saying is that specific argument isnt valid...

What are you talking about?

Literally nobody ITT has argued against duping.

For the millionth time, we only care that TC is duping and calling it trading.

Oh... well then please ignore my comment and accept my apology.
---
GT: Steve0314
#112Atma2862(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:16:33 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
partytrev posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
partytrev posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
sup guys.

gonna use my freshly duped cash, because hey, its completely legitimate. i mean, sheesh, its cash. who cares if its duped?

Sarcasm. Good for you.

what? I'm completely serious. There is literally no difference between duped money and money. Why would anyone care?

Can I ask you a serious question?

knock yourself out, brah.

@ Ringler: well, lets see. If im not farming (loot or challenges), im messing around with builds. I've only got 4 characters @ 50, but I've got 3-4 in progress. I try not to play new characters similar to how I've already played that character.

Sounds boring when I say it, but it helps that im super patient and anal. Its literally impossible for me to be bored by a Borderlands game.

and yet you find sooo much time to troll around on the forms.
I don't believe you play the game at all.
---
GT = Atma 2862
#113KaBoom1322Posted 2/21/2013 8:16:35 PM
I find it hard to believe that you don't get bored whilst farming Doc Mercy.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#114Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/21/2013 8:21:55 PM
Atma2862 posted...

and yet you find sooo much time to troll around on the forms.
I don't believe you play the game at all.

lmao really desperate, aintcha?

KaBoom1322 posted...
I find it hard to believe that you don't get bored whilst farming Doc Mercy.

I stopped farming that bastard when Pete dropped 4 Infinity's in the space of a few hours.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#115Atma2862(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 8:22:32 PM
no longer need Sticky Longbow Quasar or Hefty Baby Maker Corrosive.
thanks everyone for the help.
---
GT = Atma 2862
#116KaBoom1322Posted 2/21/2013 8:27:10 PM
I'm having a break from farming him whilst i lv my zerker.I want him to drop one,i've put 63 hours into farming him :\
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#117Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/21/2013 8:33:21 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I'm having a break from farming him whilst i lv my zerker.I want him to drop one,i've put 63 hours into farming him :\

that's some terrible luck right there.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#118RinglercorpPosted 2/21/2013 8:37:37 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
partytrev posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
partytrev posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
sup guys.

Sarcasm. Good for you.

Can I ask you a serious question?

knock yourself out, brah.

@ Ringler: well, lets see. If im not farming (loot or challenges), im messing around with builds. I've only got 4 characters @ 50, but I've got 3-4 in progress. I try not to play new characters similar to how I've already played that character.

Sounds boring when I say it, but it helps that im super patient and anal. Its literally impossible for me to be bored by a Borderlands game.

Just curious because I am started to get bored and looking for ways to stay interested while waiting for the 4th DLC.

Farming Pete right now and searching his chest cavity for new items.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.