LF for some things I need.

#41Atma2862(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:43:32 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Our"beliefs"are facts.

Your beliefs are harassment and don't think for a second I'm not reporting each and everyone for your posts agents me, My reads and I don't care nor want to read what you have to say.
---
GT = Atma 2862
#42KaBoom1322Posted 2/21/2013 4:44:01 PM
WTF are you talking about trev?
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#43Steve0314Posted 2/21/2013 4:44:52 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Steve0314 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...
You trade the things you dupe.

no. you dupe the things you dupe. if you were trading, you would not keep a copy of your "traded" item.

duping is duping is duping.

I don't understand your logic.
Trade is defined as an exchange of property usually without use of money. So if I give you something and you give me something then its a trade. Your use of the word dupe is also questionable. Dupe doesn't mean I give you a dupe and you give me a dupe... its short for duplicate which means to make double or twofold. Please elaborate.

the term trade implies both parties lose something to gain something. that is not the case with duping, therefore duping is not trading.

No, it doesn't though. Trade means you exchanged two things. The 2 definitions I gave are directly copy/pasted from Webster's Online Dictionary. I teach for a living and I trade Information to students for their time and focus. I didn't lose the information I gave to them. We both benefited. I gain a feeling of accomplishment and sense of helping the world and they gain info that helps them shape their life. It sounds like when you here the word trade you think "lose" but in reality it means win. I gained something more valuable than what I had before and if I can keep what I had before than all the better.
---
GT: Steve0314
#44partytrevPosted 2/21/2013 4:45:18 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
WTF are you talking about trev?

Where did I lose you?
#45KaBoom1322Posted 2/21/2013 4:49:16 PM
Like i said earlier. trade and dupe are contradicting statements,you cannot do both.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#46Steve0314Posted 2/21/2013 4:51:36 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Like i said earlier. trade and dupe are contradicting statements,you cannot do both.

You saying that over and over again proves nothing... Except maybe your out of arguments.
---
GT: Steve0314
#47DevilazerV1Posted 2/21/2013 4:51:41 PM
Obviously you can't do both... But you can TRADE the items that you DUPE. There are no more ways of making that more clear.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.
#48Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/21/2013 4:53:28 PM
partytrev posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
DevilazerV1 posted...
But why?

here's a scenario:

RandomPoster comes to this board looking for legit trades. he see's TC's thread with the word "trade" in it. he goes ahead and trades with TC (and by trade, i mean he loses his items and gains a dupe, while TC loses nothing).

the next day, he comes back, and see's TC's "trade" list updated with both his items, and the items he supposedly "traded" from TC.

now tell me, how exactly would that make you feel if you were RandomPoster?

and dont say "I dont care because i dont mind duping". in this instance, you are RandomPoster.

Kpt, these are items Atma is looking for. Said poster would be removing items from this list, not adding them.

you dont say. thanks for that brilliant input.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#49Atma2862(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:53:48 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...

Even after being proved wrong of the two definitions you just keep going.
that kind of ego is not healthy and it is going to get you killed some day.
---
GT = Atma 2862
#50brianvolk42Posted 2/21/2013 4:54:42 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...

So let's say I have 2 Mickey Mantle cards that are exactly the same. You have 2 Ted Williams cards that are exactly the same. I give you a Mantle and you give me a Williams. Isn't that a trade?