Stupid question about legendary/unique drops

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Stupid question about legendary/unique drops
2 years ago#1
Will they still drop if I already have one? Or do I need to sell it in order for another to drop?
2 years ago#2
Yes. They still drop even if you have one. But the drop rate for legendaries is always very low no matter what.
2 years ago#3
Legendaries will continue to drop regardless of whether or not you already have them on your character. Don't worry there have been much stupider questions than this!
---
GT: Belugaknights
2 years ago#4
I already have a baby maker. I've had one for a very long time, but they still drop pretty often. I've sold at least 5 by now lol.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
2 years ago#5
Ok cool, thanks. I was just wondering because I started farming for a bonus package, and I thought... I wonder if I'm completely wasting my time, or just mostly wasting my time?
2 years ago#6
its entirely up to you to say if its a waste of time or not, if its something you want go for it, farm away.
---
cake > pie
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Stupid question about legendary/unique drops

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived