Terramorphous Drops

#1jbartoPosted 2/21/2013 10:30:13 PM
I have been farming this POS for days and all I get are class mods. Anyone else experiencing this?
---
Gamer Tag: VerticalJbarto
#2xHuckleberryPosted 2/21/2013 10:42:10 PM
Ive got a few random oranges from him, but mostly you will just get nice purples.
#3jbarto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:43:53 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
Ive got a few random oranges from him, but mostly you will just get nice purples.

Different from class mods?
---
#4your other dad sayzPosted 2/21/2013 10:52:38 PM
all ive ever gotten from him are slayer of terramorphous class mods and legendary class mods...along with a couple hide of terra shield and terra relic. i think he can drop pitchfork and a couple otjer things although ive never gotten them.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#5jbarto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:54:40 PM
your other dad sayz posted...
all ive ever gotten from him are slayer of terramorphous class mods and legendary class mods...along with a couple hide of terra shield and terra relic. i think he can drop pitchfork and a couple otjer things although ive never gotten them.

I seem to be the king of mods. A little variety would be cool!
---
#6Bayman71Posted 2/22/2013 12:04:39 AM
I got Blood of Terramorphous and the Gunzerker head today playing 2 player.
---
Alex took the Emo and listened to it!
Alex stared at his shoes and cried.
#7xHuckleberryPosted 2/22/2013 1:21:59 AM
Ive got 5-6 pitchfork sniper rifles. Even more Hide of terra shields. 2-3 Teeth of terra shotguns. More terra relics than i can count. All the skins. All but one head.

Ive farmed him, uh. A lot. Ive powerleveled 3 characters to 50, using terra. Plus i just really like farming him for the purples.
#8jbarto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 1:25:56 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
Ive got 5-6 pitchfork sniper rifles. Even more Hide of terra shields. 2-3 Teeth of terra shotguns. More terra relics than i can count. All the skins. All but one head.

Ive farmed him, uh. A lot. Ive powerleveled 3 characters to 50, using terra. Plus i just really like farming him for the purples.

Looks like have many more days until he gives up the good stuff! You are getting everything I have been working for! Nice work!
---
#9Mr__GTAPosted 2/22/2013 1:26:41 AM
jbarto posted...
I seem to be the king of mods. A little variety would be cool!

All I have gotten are Slayer of Terramorphus mods.
---
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#10xHuckleberryPosted 2/22/2013 1:40:55 AM
Ive also got quite a few really nice etechs from the red chests after killing him. Ive even pulled a few oranges from them as well.

You will most likely loot your way to the best versions of class mods(purple/blue/slayer) as well as some really nice nade mods. Longbow slag singularity with a quick fuse time, or any element honestly. Quasars are obviously the best for the singularity type of gameplay, but ive some really nice purple longbow singularities in all elements drop from terra. As well as some really nice absorb shields(if you dont have a sham/transformer/sponge)