Terramorphous Drops

#11jbarto(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 2:55:08 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
Ive also got quite a few really nice etechs from the red chests after killing him. Ive even pulled a few oranges from them as well.

You will most likely loot your way to the best versions of class mods(purple/blue/slayer) as well as some really nice nade mods. Longbow slag singularity with a quick fuse time, or any element honestly. Quasars are obviously the best for the singularity type of gameplay, but ive some really nice purple longbow singularities in all elements drop from terra. As well as some really nice absorb shields(if you dont have a sham/transformer/sponge)

Got the Sham. Really looking for the Terramorphous Shield and the Pitchfork Sniper Rifle. Odd how there are areas you can get different Bee shield or the B!*%# SMG really quick. Others not so much.
---
Gamer Tag: VerticalJbarto
#12brianvolk42Posted 2/22/2013 6:43:37 AM
I killed Terra 8 times last night. I got 8 legendaries....all 8 were Slayer of Terra mods....and all 8 were for the Gunzerker. How's that for random loot?
#13KaBoom1322Posted 2/22/2013 6:44:50 AM
brianvolk42 posted...
I killed Terra 8 times last night. I got 8 legendaries....all 8 were Slayer of Terra mods....and all 8 were for the Gunzerker. How's that for random loot?

Terra never drops gunzerker mods for me.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#14ToboeAkaPosted 2/22/2013 6:54:00 AM
He always drops one Slayer of Terra mod. I've been farming him lately, just got a Gunerang from him in fact, and last night a Hide of Terra. Still haven't seen a Pitchfork or Breath of Terra.
#15Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/22/2013 7:37:09 AM
his drop rates for items other than terra mods are pretty low. keep at it though you will eventually get him to drop something good.

plus his chest has a pretty good rate for containing good loot. i personally love those chests because thats where i got my infinity
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#16KaBoom1322Posted 2/22/2013 7:39:56 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
his drop rates for items other than terra mods are pretty low. keep at it though you will eventually get him to drop something good.

plus his chest has a pretty good rate for containing good loot. i personally love those chests because thats where i got my infinity

I wonder if those chests have an increased chance to contain an infinity.I know a few people have found one inside those chests.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#17Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/22/2013 7:48:06 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

I wonder if those chests have an increased chance to contain an infinity.I know a few people have found one inside those chests.

id say its still just luck. thats the only legendary ive ever gotten from the chests, so an orange drop in one of them is still super rare, but they do give e techs at a decent clip
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!