started a co op maya run yesterday

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/22/2013 7:54:42 AM
playing through again as maya because my brother in law wanted to play.

hes new to the series, but he'll catch on pretty quickly (hes a pretty solid gamer), but i still want to play support class.

anyone have any cool build suggestions or must have skills for a siren supporting a zerker?

im going to get res once i can. at least until he gets his feet under him. im open to suggestions though. dont know a ton about the siren. any particular skills to make sure i grab or that i should avoid?

thanks in advance
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2KaBoom1322Posted 2/22/2013 8:07:06 AM
Harmony and motion trees.I'd recommend your brother gets the money shot skill.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#3Argyle_Gargoyle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:38:07 AM
any other suggestions??
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4narf001Posted 2/22/2013 12:04:06 PM
This how my level 31 Siren is built. I mainly use her as support with my friend who is playing as a melee Zero. I use Phaselock a lot to make good use of what it does. Sweet Release is great with its healing attributes, the healing orbs will go any where to heal. Res for for reviving someone when they go down. I also use Restoration for some quick healing for my teammate during battle. Shotguns are great to use.

Hope this helps!

http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#000000000005555150000000000000
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
#5LaharPosted 2/22/2013 7:22:43 PM
I love playing support Maya. This is where my Siren sits that I use online.

http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#505141030032231100000000000000

(Now that I'm looking at it I might respect into Accelerate)

Going to Res I split things up, leaning just a bit more towards damage with Mind's Eye and Wreck (staying away from the thick of things I can snipe as well as support), plus I have a Nurse mod to boost the healing skills. A Sniper in hand is also good for Res.

I'd love more points in both Elated and Restoration (Elated is great for everyone while something is Phaselocked) but the Motion tree helps just as much. I'm wanting to get down to Sub-Sequence, with Suspension and Quicken as key. Longer Phaselocks and shorter cooldown. I've got a cooldown relic (plus a Chrono Binder mod as an option) so I can be ready for successive uses of Res.

I find Restoration hard to use during battle if everyone's running around, but as mentioned shotguns go well with it, Hyperion ones giving a tighter spread.

As support you could also be the one to apply slag.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.