Help me spend my skill points

#1sshadow5002Posted 2/22/2013 10:08:40 AM
I'm experementing with a shock build Mechro

I've invested a bunch of ponts into Little big trouble.

More Pep +5
Shock Storm +5
Electrical burn +5
Evil Enchantress +5+5
Wires Don't Talk +5+6

My Main Weapons are Shock type (though i do have other types for backup)
Dahl Stopping Plasma Caster
Shock Potent Rubi
Longbow Storm Front

Right now my shields are
Grounded Hide of Terramorphous
Black Hole
Grounded Bee

My other equipment are
Wired Catalyst Class Mod
Team Elemental Effect 40%
+6 Wires Dont Talk
+5 Evil Enchantress

Elemental Relic
Shock +30%

My question is hows my current skill setup? and where do you think I should distibute my remaining points?
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 2/22/2013 10:38:15 AM
I forgot what it's called, but I LOVE the skill that basically turns every weapon you have into a slag weapon. It's the second to last skill in that tree. I maxed it :).
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:46:10 AM
and1ballr posted...
I forgot what it's called, but I LOVE the skill that basically turns every weapon you have into a slag weapon. It's the second to last skill in that tree. I maxed it :).

Yeah I was just looking at that :D. I was revising my skill point placement and saw it...Imma give it a try
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#4sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:52:05 AM
Ok double post I know...but holy crap Interspersed Outburst is brilliant. Shocking Slaging and burning all at the same time...Yes please :D
---
#5killbot357Posted 2/22/2013 10:55:56 AM
Here's basically what I do:

http://bit.ly/XGYC3q

It might vary a bit, depending on class mods, etc. I don't really like Electrical Burn that much.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#6MrImpatient35Posted 2/22/2013 10:59:39 AM
Oh yeah. If you have electrical burn, then interspersed outsburst is damn near a must have. Actually, that skill is a must have no matter what you have lol. I LOVE IT!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#7innersmokePosted 2/22/2013 11:19:04 AM
Of you go little big trouble go farm yourself a thunderball fists and a transformer shield. You can shoot your feet and charge your shield. It'
---
GT- Innersmoke
#8sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 12:40:42 PM
innersmoke posted...
Of you go little big trouble go farm yourself a thunderball fists and a transformer shield. You can shoot your feet and charge your shield. It'

Wow I actually have both of those :D this will change my build significantly. I won't need to invest much into Blood Soaked Shield now.
---