Torgue allegiance question???

#1calistud4evPosted 2/22/2013 8:17:30 PM
Hey guys I'm just finishing up my relic collection. It's taken some time but I've finally compiled the max elemental,aggression,proficiency,and protection relics. I'm still working on 2 allegiance relics. The 2 im missing are the Torgue and Dahl. What are there max proficiency's and percentages. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#2calistud4ev(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:45:29 PM
Any ideas? I just wanna make sure I know exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks again!
---
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.
#3CaserithPosted 2/22/2013 9:30:54 PM
i know its wrong but your name calistud4ev makes me wanna slap you with a 12 pounder...

as to the topic, i've seen fire rate/mag size and fire rate/recoil reduction relics for torgue. i'd guess there is a dmg/-- out there as well.
---
cake > pie
#4Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/22/2013 9:48:25 PM
torgue and jakobs relics don't get damage boosts.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#5Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/22/2013 9:51:03 PM
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=169753&highlight=relic
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814
#6BigSai29Posted 2/22/2013 9:56:06 PM
Torgue can get upwards 24.0 Fire Rate % 70% Mag Size and 100% Acc. Recovery
Dahl has 70% Mag Size, 53.5 Burst Delay and 53.5 Recoil reduction.
#7calistud4ev(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:39:19 PM
Yeah I know lol. Trust me I want to go back in time and slap myself.....the name is so immature and self loathing. It was the name I had for AIM all those years ago. It just carried over so often it became normal. In all seriousness though thank you guys. I had no idea where to begin. The only torgue one I have worth saving is a level 22 blue allegiance with both fire rate and magazine increase. I haven't found anything even comparable at 50. I know the Dahl off the top of my head is pretty solid considering its blue. So I know the max one must be nice. I appreciate the help! If you guys are looking for anything legendary,unique,seraph or otherwise just shoot me a message

GT an9elic
---
#8CaserithPosted 2/22/2013 11:05:57 PM
guess i learned something new tonight. thought they had dmg ones as well like some of the others.
---
cake > pie
#9CaserithPosted 2/22/2013 11:08:52 PM
oh in reply to about the slap, i've got one that i used for a very very long time and still do on certain things, i think its a reminder of younger days...the good old days...damn i'm feeling my age now...
---
cake > pie