Torgue allegiance question???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Torgue allegiance question???

User Info: calistud4ev

calistud4ev
3 years ago#1
Hey guys I'm just finishing up my relic collection. It's taken some time but I've finally compiled the max elemental,aggression,proficiency,and protection relics. I'm still working on 2 allegiance relics. The 2 im missing are the Torgue and Dahl. What are there max proficiency's and percentages. Any info is much appreciated. Thanks!
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

calistud4ev
3 years ago#2
Any ideas? I just wanna make sure I know exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks again!
"Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his."-G. S. P.

User Info: Caserith

Caserith
3 years ago#3
i know its wrong but your name calistud4ev makes me wanna slap you with a 12 pounder...

as to the topic, i've seen fire rate/mag size and fire rate/recoil reduction relics for torgue. i'd guess there is a dmg/-- out there as well.
cake > pie

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#4
torgue and jakobs relics don't get damage boosts.
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814

User Info: Kpt_Kapowski

Kpt_Kapowski
3 years ago#5
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=169753&highlight=relic
Borderlands 2 BAR: 74814

User Info: BigSai29

BigSai29
3 years ago#6
Torgue can get upwards 24.0 Fire Rate % 70% Mag Size and 100% Acc. Recovery
Dahl has 70% Mag Size, 53.5 Burst Delay and 53.5 Recoil reduction.

calistud4ev
3 years ago#7
Yeah I know lol. Trust me I want to go back in time and slap myself.....the name is so immature and self loathing. It was the name I had for AIM all those years ago. It just carried over so often it became normal. In all seriousness though thank you guys. I had no idea where to begin. The only torgue one I have worth saving is a level 22 blue allegiance with both fire rate and magazine increase. I haven't found anything even comparable at 50. I know the Dahl off the top of my head is pretty solid considering its blue. So I know the max one must be nice. I appreciate the help! If you guys are looking for anything legendary,unique,seraph or otherwise just shoot me a message

GT an9elic

Caserith
3 years ago#8
guess i learned something new tonight. thought they had dmg ones as well like some of the others.
cake > pie

Caserith
3 years ago#9
oh in reply to about the slap, i've got one that i used for a very very long time and still do on certain things, i think its a reminder of younger days...the good old days...damn i'm feeling my age now...
cake > pie
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Torgue allegiance question???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived