LF level 50 Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold(s)

#1hobenenenPosted 2/22/2013 7:18:56 PM
Mainly looking for Damage of 15,XXX x2 but will take any at level 50 I suppose. Looking for multiple "Double Penetrating" variants so keep them coming.

I am also looking for:
-Legendary Siren class mod (lvl 50)
-Mongol variants (lvl 50)
-Badadoom variants (lvl 50)
-Homing O-Negative variants (lvl 50)
-anything? try me I guess

What I have to offer to dupe in exchange (all level 50):

-Rapid Infinity (non-elemental)
-Two Fer Maggie
-Binary Thunderball Fists
-shock/corrosive/incendiary Norfleets
-Conference Call
-Sledges Shotgun
-Hellfire
-various Plasma Casters and a few other E-tech guns (~10)
-Flying Sand Hawk (Fire)

-Evolution (86% elemental resistance)
-blast proof/alkaline/inflammable The Bee
-The Sham (81% absorb chance)

-Homing Quasar
-Lobbed Pandemic
-Longbow Fire Leech
-shock Leech (I think)
-Incendiary Nasty Surprise
-Lobbed Bonus Package (x9)

-Legendary class mods for Commando, Assassin, Gunzerker, Mechromancer (no Siren, seeking this as well)
-Slayer of Terramorphous Class mods for each class

-Various rare heads and skins, from bosses/challenges

if you have any DP Unkempt Harolds, message me here what you want to dupe and then we can arrange a time.
Thanks
#2deadlyfredPosted 2/22/2013 7:33:09 PM
If you have the Torgue DLC you could just go to Pyro Pete's bar, check the machine and if it's not there just save and quit, reload, check, etc...

I've encountered 3 DPUH's just from normal playthrough in the Pyro Pete Bar vending machine.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#3CapTionisTPosted 2/22/2013 7:37:20 PM
I have one DP Unkempt Harold (could dupe it twice), legendary siren, and snyper badaboom (fire).

Will trade/dupe for
Binary Thunderball fist
Corrosive Norfleet
Fire Tediore Plasma Caster

Message me on XBL CapTionisT
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#4hobenenen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:42:57 PM
deadlyfred posted...
If you have the Torgue DLC you could just go to Pyro Pete's bar, check the machine and if it's not there just save and quit, reload, check, etc...

I've encountered 3 DPUH's just from normal playthrough in the Pyro Pete Bar vending machine.

thanks but I am well aware of that :) not gonna use this method since the max level I have encountered for the legendaries is lvl 48. thanks tho.
#5deadlyfredPosted 2/22/2013 7:44:44 PM
hobenenen posted...
deadlyfred posted...

thanks but I am well aware of that :) not gonna use this method since the max level I have encountered for the legendaries is lvl 48. thanks tho.

They've fixed that. You can now get 50's.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#6hobenenen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:45:56 PM
CapTionisT posted...
I have one DP Unkempt Harold (could dupe it twice), legendary siren, and snyper badaboom (fire).

Will trade/dupe for
Binary Thunderball fist
Corrosive Norfleet
Fire Tediore Plasma Caster

Message me on XBL CapTionisT

Sounds good. Let me get those ready for you and we can trade later tonight or tomorrow (I'm on Pacific Standard Time btw). I'm going out to eat and drink so I dont want you to wait up for me. FYI I dont think I have a Fire Tediore PC but I can check. I definitely have a Hyperion version though.

lmk if youre gonna be on tomorrow but I'll message your GT when I can. thanks
#7sshadow5002Posted 2/22/2013 7:46:20 PM
hobenenen posted...
deadlyfred posted...

But since the latest patch the legendaries in machine will be 50 in 2.5
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#8hobenenen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 7:47:22 PM
deadlyfred posted...
hobenenen posted...
deadlyfred posted...

Oh just my luck, havent seen any I suppose. thanks!

FYI still willing to dupe to anyone reading this.
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/22/2013 7:50:29 PM
hobenenen posted...
deadlyfred posted...
hobenenen posted...
deadlyfred posted...

Oh just my luck, havent seen any I suppose. thanks!

FYI still willing to dupe to anyone reading this.

Just a heads up, you need to connected to the internet for the hotfix to apply, so offline farming won't work with Torgue vendors.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10stepaliciousPosted 2/22/2013 8:03:57 PM
I have the Legendary Siren mod that I can dupe you for a Legendary Soldier mod
---
Hey kiddies