I love that our forum is ahead of the Call of Duty forum...

#1deadlyfredPosted 2/22/2013 8:28:59 PM
And yeah, before anyone asks, I played a lot of CoD, but I'm reformed now and see the error of my ways, lol.

97% of this forum rocks. The other 3% knows who they are.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#2MrImpatient35Posted 2/22/2013 8:39:09 PM
I lost respect for that series when MW3 came out. How long have they been using the same game engine for? I know graphics aren't everything, but it feels like they only SLIGHTLY change the engine, and call it a brand new game every year. Just like EA, CoD will never get my money.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 8:42:29 PM
and1ballr posted...
I lost respect for that series when MW3 came out. How long have they been using the same game engine for? I know graphics aren't everything, but it feels like they only SLIGHTLY change the engine, and call it a brand new game every year. Just like EA, CoD will never get my money.

I'm tragically addicted to Fifa... but yeah, I loathe what EA does as a whole. And I've told all my CoD buddies that I'm done. I got up to 300 something in the world in Kill Confirmed and realized that I was wayyyyyy too into it.

Now I'm waaaayyyyyy too into Borderlands, but it's not going to give me stress-related problems like CoD did.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#4sshadow5002Posted 2/22/2013 8:43:14 PM
I've never been to a CoD forum but I cant imagine there is that much to discuss, its the same game every year with almost no change.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#5DhgoalPosted 2/22/2013 8:47:53 PM
sshadow5002 posted...
I've never been to a CoD forum but I cant imagine there is that much to discuss, its the same game every year with almost no change.

Im just going to imagine that it is a bunch of eight year olds asking if other people lift just like gamechat in any cod match
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#6SinisterBladePosted 2/22/2013 8:51:52 PM
and1ballr posted...

Apparently, since CoD4, possibility even earlier. They simply add a few new features and a coat of paint and call it done. Rinse-Repeat-Profit, copy and paste at its finest.
Thankfully this crap is catching up with them. They gotta wake up.

Also, wanna hear something great? RoF is tied to Frames Per Second. Yup. So if you and your target are using the exact same setup, and he has more FPS than you, guess who wins? Thats grade A MLG balance right there huh?
CoD died after WaW. I liked BLOPS 1 but it had no staying power.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7Azrael0206Posted 2/22/2013 8:52:43 PM
Dhgoal posted...
sshadow5002 posted...

Im just going to imagine that it is a bunch of eight year olds asking if other people lift just like gamechat in any cod match

I lol'd
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#8DhgoalPosted 2/22/2013 8:55:06 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
and1ballr posted...

Apparently, since CoD4, possibility even earlier. They simply add a few new features and a coat of paint and call it done. Rinse-Repeat-Profit, copy and paste at its finest.
Thankfully this crap is catching up with them. They gotta wake up.

Also, wanna hear something great? RoF is tied to Frames Per Second. Yup. So if you and your target are using the exact same setup, and he has more FPS than you, guess who wins? Thats grade A MLG balance right there huh?
CoD died after WaW. I liked BLOPS 1 but it had no staying power.

At least it used to take a little skill now whoever has better connection will win almost every gunfight
---
#9SinisterBladePosted 2/22/2013 8:57:51 PM
Ugh I know, and it hurts. :(

I miss 4 and WaW, and how they felt. Oh well, that era is looong gone.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#10DhgoalPosted 2/22/2013 9:01:28 PM
Yup and now when ever I go back to cod 4 I want to rip my hair out when people are flying around with god mode and aim bots
---