Deathtrap in playthrough 2

#1Rayden123Posted 2/23/2013 2:14:31 AM
Im getting close to the end in my first playthrough as gaige and while deathtrap is pretty strong he does die from time to time. How is he in playthrough 2 with and w/o sharing is caring?
---
The doom of a planet, Crush Punch!
#2xHuckleberryPosted 2/23/2013 2:17:31 AM
Hes still a beast.
#3xROBBINSPosted 2/23/2013 3:01:41 AM
You mean my rabid dog without a leash? Oh he still tears s*** up
---
GT: x R 0 B B I N S
The 0 is a zero
#4Rayden123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:34:39 AM
Really? i have a hard time believing that, considering ive seen him die within the first 10 seconds after summoning him on the first playthrough. Either he gets a huge hp/damage boost or you need to have sharing is caring to survive.
---
The doom of a planet, Crush Punch!
#5xHuckleberryPosted 2/23/2013 4:19:00 AM
If you dont use any DT skills, passive or not, i can see how he might be weak. And even then, hes still pretty powerful.

I feel like even using DT makes the game ultra-easy. Let alone using caring/sharing and legendary guns. Plus grenades. Like wtf
#6Jonathan7272Posted 2/23/2013 9:36:41 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
If you dont use any DT skills, passive or not, i can see how he might be weak. And even then, hes still pretty powerful.

I feel like even using DT makes the game ultra-easy. Let alone using caring/sharing and legendary guns. Plus grenades. Like wtf

This. Playthrough 1 was extremely easy with DT, so as soon as I beat P1, I just started a new character, Gaige was fun, but honestly I like a challenge.
---
XBL: Ugh Ok. WiiU: SickDivine
>120312<
#7sshadow5002Posted 2/23/2013 11:07:55 AM
I've pretty much given up on him. he needs fixing seriously :( his shield beam heals enemies, his fire beam hurts you and his freaking helecopter slash bugs and has a constant annoying noise sometimes.

I now put zero points into him and only use him as a distraction while i rely on my own power.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#8CapTionisTPosted 2/23/2013 11:18:26 AM
I run a zero anarchy build and use sharing is caring... he destroys so much my friends complain about DT stealing kills, meanwhile my kill skills activate and just about everything turns to vanishes from existence.. accuracy is my crutch so i dont use anarchy. but honestly LBT is the funner tree to main imo
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#9TurboReaperPosted 2/23/2013 12:01:21 PM
From what I remember of my Mechro build, I invested very little into Deathtrap skills, and he still ripped things to shreds with little difficulty at 50.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
#10sinisterorionPosted 2/23/2013 1:01:21 PM
I think they fixed the shield recharging working on enemies.