yea so i sold the evil smasher help

#1mattat01Posted 2/23/2013 3:45:48 PM
any one have a spare sold mine last night and didnt notice till today so i can buy it back. can anyone help? gt mattat01
#2DhgoalPosted 2/23/2013 3:48:00 PM
mattat01 posted...
any one have a spare sold mine last night and didnt notice till today so i can buy it back. can anyone help? gt mattat01

You can not cheat there you go I helped make the game fun
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#3mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:49:16 PM
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

lol it not cheating tho .
#4DhgoalPosted 2/23/2013 3:50:45 PM
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

Sorry you are going to use the evil smasher because it is a great gun I forgot about that
---
#5mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:53:49 PM
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

Sorry you are going to use the evil smasher because it is a great gun I forgot about that

na im gonna use it with the infinity pistol but how that cheating? yes its glitching but thats not cheating
#6tony8669Posted 2/23/2013 3:57:43 PM
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

I didn't realize he was asking you to help "make the game fun".

Thought he was asking if someone had an item for him.

The lowest level one I have is, I think, 25. I have a bunch of 50s. I can't go on now, have to leave to help out my family for a while, but I'll check back when I return, see if you still need help and are checking gamefaqs.
#7DhgoalPosted 2/23/2013 3:57:45 PM
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything
---
#8xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/23/2013 3:57:54 PM
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
mattat01 posted...

na im gonna use it with the infinity pistol but how that cheating? yes its glitching but thats not cheating

<_< Post of the day...
#9tony8669Posted 2/23/2013 3:59:16 PM
Dhgoal posted...
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

Evil Smasher doesn't change anything. It has a weapon effect which he enjoys using.

Seriously, I must have missed the part where he solicited a condescending personal opinion.
#10mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:00:33 PM
Dhgoal posted...

its not cheating cause you in game mechanics and exploiting then . thats a glitch not cheating