yea so i sold the evil smasher help

#11xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/23/2013 3:03:09 PM
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

its not cheating cause you in game mechanics and exploiting then . thats a glitch not cheating

Are you for real?How old are you?
#12mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:05:41 PM
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...
How is it not cheating you are changing the stats on a gun to make it obliterate anything

its not cheating cause you in game mechanics and exploiting then . thats a glitch not cheating

who me ? 20
#13xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/23/2013 3:07:08 PM
mattat01 posted...
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...

who me ? 20

Yeah, feels more like 10 to me...
#14mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:11:30 PM
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
mattat01 posted...
Dhgoal posted...

who me ? 20

Yeah, feels more like 10 to me...

how so? cause i have to defend how i wanna play this game ? i work alot so i dont have the time to spends hours trying to farm the proper way.
#15xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 2/23/2013 3:19:19 PM
Do whatever you want, just have the guts to call it cheating <_<
How is glitching different than cheating?I'm reeaaaaally curious about that ^^
#16mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:29:12 PM
xXXxMrBxXXx posted...
Do whatever you want, just have the guts to call it cheating <_<
How is glitching different than cheating?I'm reeaaaaally curious about that ^^

glitching is exploiting in games machanics . cheating is using out of game things like programs that give you modded weapons and etc
#17DhgoalPosted 2/23/2013 3:44:53 PM
But a gun with an unlimited clip great fire rate and because you are cheating can now hit 500k+ on every shot guess that's cool
You say glitching fine make your self feel better but I'm going to call it cheating along with almost everyone
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#18mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:11:21 PM
Dhgoal posted...
But a gun with an unlimited clip great fire rate and because you are cheating can now hit 500k+ on every shot guess that's cool
You say glitching fine make your self feel better but I'm going to call it cheating along with almost everyone

call it what you want i see it as a glitch not cheating . and why does it matter? its not like this game has a big focus on pvp . and since the definition of cheating its gaining a unfair advantage over your opponents how do you cheat in a single/co op game?.
#19DhgoalPosted 2/23/2013 4:17:11 PM
Just because they are bots dosbt mean they are not your opponents so by your own definition your are cheating thank you for proving my point
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#20ybslow2487Posted 2/23/2013 4:23:27 PM
wow a bunch of borderland nazi's here. you guys are incredibly ridiculous and petty