yea so i sold the evil smasher help

#31nilla151Posted 2/23/2013 7:32:57 PM(edited)
mattat01 posted...
nilla151 posted...
The problem is at the end of the day ITS NOT AN ACCIDENT ANYMORE. now it's a KNOWN glitch. so therefore you're now breaking the TOS using the glitch ONLINE.

and duping is not cheating by definition. duping is an exploitation of game mechanics. Gearbox has also stated they INTENDED duping to remain in this game. meaning it's an intentional addition to the game..

the evil smasher glitch. is a game mechanic that's meant to be on ONE PARTICULAR gun. the evil smasher, however a glitch in the coding allows it to go to other guns. therefore a cheat. it's an un-intentional spreading of a game mechanic. which falls into the definition of a cheat which i have up above for your convenience.

so please stop crying. it's a cheat. and as i said VERY CLEARLY above. using it OFFLINE in your OWN game is not a problem to the community. but since most ppl tend to just join games and abuse this glitch at their own accord. therefore ruining the game for other people. you wont be getting one out of me.

and the fact that you continue to call it a glitch and not a cheat. shows your incompetence. it's a cheat by definition therefore should be referred to as such.

how is duping not cheating by definition? please tell since your still exploiting the game as you do with the evil smasher GLITCH. sure they say now they are gonna leave in it the games to keep players happy other games have done similar thing eg demon souls. it still wasn't intended at release. and one more thing i play my solo offline. but the few times i have played online with people from this board they all use the evilsmasher glitch. where do you think i found out about it? but at the end of day who cares. your probably doing right now. so dont act all high and mighty.

LMFAO I have already explained that gearbox had INTENTIONALLY left duping in. They had stated it prior to bl2 even b ring released lol. And it's not cheating because its an INTENTIONAL mechanic in the game from the developers. You're obviously not even reading my posts, because I admitted to using the cheat to farm bosses in MY OWN GAMES.But again you're not grasping the concept everything I needed to get across is in my posts . Now you can go read my posts again kiddo.. And I say kiddo because I HIGHLY doubt you're older then maybe 14 at the most
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#32mattat01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 7:40:47 PM
nilla151 posted...
mattat01 posted...
nilla151 posted...
The problem is at the end of the day ITS NOT AN ACCIDENT ANYMORE. now it's a KNOWN glitch. so therefore you're now breaking the TOS using the glitch ONLINE.

and duping is not cheating by definition. duping is an exploitation of game mechanics. Gearbox has also stated they INTENDED duping to remain in this game. meaning it's an intentional addition to the game..

the evil smasher glitch. is a game mechanic that's meant to be on ONE PARTICULAR gun. the evil smasher, however a glitch in the coding allows it to go to other guns. therefore a cheat. it's an un-intentional spreading of a game mechanic. which falls into the definition of a cheat which i have up above for your convenience.

so please stop crying. it's a cheat. and as i said VERY CLEARLY above. using it OFFLINE in your OWN game is not a problem to the community. but since most ppl tend to just join games and abuse this glitch at their own accord. therefore ruining the game for other people. you wont be getting one out of me.

and the fact that you continue to call it a glitch and not a cheat. shows your incompetence. it's a cheat by definition therefore should be referred to as such.

how is duping not cheating by definition? please tell since your still exploiting the game as you do with the evil smasher GLITCH. sure they say now they are gonna leave in it the games to keep players happy other games have done similar thing eg demon souls. it still wasn't intended at release. and one more thing i play my solo offline. but the few times i have played online with people from this board they all use the evilsmasher glitch. where do you think i found out about it? but at the end of day who cares. your probably doing right now. so dont act all high and mighty.

LMFAO I have already explained that gearbox had INTENTIONALLY left duping in. They had stated it prior to bl2 even b ring released lol. And it's not cheating because its an INTENTIONAL mechanic in the game from the developers. You're obviously not even reading my posts, because I admitted to using the cheat to farm bosses in MY OWN GAMES.But again you're not grasping the concept everything I needed to get across is in my posts . Now you can go read my posts again kiddo.. And I say kiddo because I HIGHLY doubt you're older then maybe 14 at the most

yea im the kid yet your the arguing about something that has nothing to do with you. yeap seems legit. i have never use this glitch online and only did it for my first time today so why are you trying to have ago at me again?
#33kiwimyweeweePosted 2/23/2013 8:04:47 PM
They left duping in because it would have cost them more to take it out.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#34shnangyboosPosted 2/23/2013 8:06:03 PM
I'd like to see where they said they left duping in intentionally.

If it really was an intended part of the game there would be an option to dupe and probably for a price. It also wouldn't make sense for them to give most things horrible drop rates if they intended for everyone to just copy everything they have for copies of everything somebody else has.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#35PensatoPosted 2/23/2013 8:51:34 PM
nilla151 posted...
and1ballr posted...
I only use it when I want to solo raid bosses. Is that cheating? lol. I hate how they're always at 4 player difficulty, no matter what (so I'm told).

Technically it's still cheating. But if it's in YOUR game then ppl won't care. Basically don't do it in anyone's game

Except they do care. Which is why this topic is full of four pages of stupidity.