New Playthrough anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Playthrough anyone?

User Info: aNiceLay

aNiceLay
3 years ago#1
I'm pretty much going to be done with life for a while (getting surgery+grounded) and was wondering if over the next couple of weeks people wanted to make new characters and play through the story. I was going to be Axton(since I've never made him before), and we could do a playthrough with all 4 different characters, or any combination.

If you're interested post here. I was thinking of starting up tonight. Also, I don't have any dlc so we probably wouldn't do it. GT is in sig, but I want to get 4 people together before I get online.

EDIT: One more thing, no weapons except the ones we get in this playthrough please, so it remains fun. But badass ranks are encouraged, cuz they're badass.
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: Blops2, Skate3

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
3 years ago#2
If you have a headset and are fun to play with ill run with you as a zerker

Nilla151 is tag
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

User Info: Dhgoal

Dhgoal
3 years ago#3
Do you have a mic?
Xbox gt: dhgoal

aNiceLay
3 years ago#4
Yes I have a mic. Turtle beach too, for cod.

Dhgoal
3 years ago#5
K I'll start a new mechromancer my tag is dhgoal but I got to get off kinda early tonight prolly around 2 but I'll play

aNiceLay
3 years ago#6
Cool, 1 more person and I'll get online. Hopefully a Maya.

Also, characters strictly for this playthrough, but of course you fine fellows already know this.

Dhgoal
3 years ago#7
aNiceLay posted...
Cool, 1 more person and I'll get online. Hopefully a Maya.

Also, characters strictly for this playthrough, but of course you fine fellows already know this.

Somebody could also be a zer0

aNiceLay
3 years ago#8
Well I mean, I like phaselock.

Either works, I don't want a person that really wants to play Zero to bail, because I'd love to have you, I just, as I said, like phaselock.

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
3 years ago#9
I'll play. Add me. I'll pick whatever no one else does. Only character I haven't played was gunzerker. I have a mic too.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2

aNiceLay
3 years ago#10
Getting on in like 5 :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New Playthrough anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived