How to farm Caustic Caverns (short video)

#61KaBoom1322Posted 2/24/2013 10:19:49 AM
Wait.I thought that Fred was the font of all BL2 knowledge.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#62PanopictonguyPosted 2/24/2013 11:11:04 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Well tough guy huckleberry I was civil before all this and ignored. TC brought my username up when I made a joke and flamed me.

In short:

Shut up because once again you don't know anything, as usual.

Seriously you suck huckleberry.

Btw I gave him pointers.

I'd hardly say Huckleberry sucks. From what I can tell, he was the one who drew attention to the Slag Evisceration Rubi for Melee Zero's.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=205746

He brought attention to the fact that a Moxxi gun heals you when Elemental Damage is done?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#63your other dad sayzPosted 2/24/2013 11:12:46 AM
Ok well I am almost famous now. But I dont think that video captured my true essence. We have to do it again.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#64PanopictonguyPosted 2/24/2013 11:22:43 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
Ive done my share of things for this game. More than the Rubi, but still..me sucking is up in the air. Its opinions and onions from here on out.

And Stormwolf is the one who has came up with the flamezerker build. As well as quite a few maya builds.

We cheaters just produce.

I know better than to argue with save state modders about numbers. Superior form of cheating imo. Screw begging make it yourself right?

Storm might do it, but i dont. So i cant say either way. Even if he did, it doesnt change the builds hes produced in doing so.

He didn't produce anything. You're saying he created the inevitable. All he did was shorten the time it took for someone was to come up with the idea once they had all the pieces. He just made desirable gear more desirable. He tends to post in a manner that makes it seem like there's only once way to play. On top of this quickly constructed everything and testing it out then feeding it to the community Reduces community effort to try more things.

Hell if gearbox just wanted us to copy and paste constructed gear load outs they could have just out out a manual with all the guns possible effects and combo weapons and skills.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#65BayouJoePosted 2/24/2013 11:25:12 AM
Wow, my sig fits some of the comments in this post to a T!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#66xHuckleberryPosted 2/24/2013 2:20:33 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
Ive done my share of things for this game. More than the Rubi, but still..me sucking is up in the air. Its opinions and onions from here on out.

And Stormwolf is the one who has came up with the flamezerker build. As well as quite a few maya builds.

We cheaters just produce.

I know better than to argue with save state modders about numbers. Superior form of cheating imo. Screw begging make it yourself right?

Storm might do it, but i dont. So i cant say either way. Even if he did, it doesnt change the builds hes produced in doing so.

He didn't produce anything. You're saying he created the inevitable. All he did was shorten the time it took for someone was to come up with the idea once they had all the pieces. He just made desirable gear more desirable. He tends to post in a manner that makes it seem like there's only once way to play. On top of this quickly constructed everything and testing it out then feeding it to the community Reduces community effort to try more things.

Hell if gearbox just wanted us to copy and paste constructed gear load outs they could have just out out a manual with all the guns possible effects and combo weapons and skills.

Of course he didnt produce it. I cant even believe you even had to say that.

Pretty sure most of those build used quest items and would eventually be brought to light, as you said.. and thats pretty much concrete. Him even bringing that build out(first) made even myself rethink some build, so i think he's contributed in other ways. As for constructing weapons for builds, even mild versions of those item can be used effectively in those builds.
#67xHuckleberryPosted 2/24/2013 2:24:09 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
kiwimyweewee posted...
Well tough guy huckleberry I was civil before all this and ignored. TC brought my username up when I made a joke and flamed me.

In short:

Shut up because once again you don't know anything, as usual.

Seriously you suck huckleberry.

Btw I gave him pointers.

I'd hardly say Huckleberry sucks. From what I can tell, he was the one who drew attention to the Slag Evisceration Rubi for Melee Zero's.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=205746

He brought attention to the fact that a Moxxi gun heals you when Elemental Damage is done?

Yeah man, thats what i did.