Anyone who needs help?

#1bladeoficePosted 2/24/2013 9:49:29 AM(edited)
I do not mean farming power leveling etc I mean if anyone is ever stuck on a story or side mission and just wants someone to help because they can't get past send me a message on Xbox I'll try to help out ASAP and want nothing in return just a reason to play this game lol
EDIT:I do have the DLC if anyone needs help beating the bosses also I decided I do not want to play the full story again just a mission or two if my help is needed
---
Xbox/PSN Name Demon Wolf191
#2MechOf17thPosted 2/24/2013 9:30:45 AM
I approve of this topic.
---
Bow down and kiss the ring.
#3trapmaanPosted 2/24/2013 9:36:30 AM
Just started the story over on true vault hunter mode, it'd be nice to have some help. Trying to do run through all the main missions.

Sent you a message on xbox.
#4bladeofice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:39:44 AM
trapmaan posted...
Just started the story over on true vault hunter mode, it'd be nice to have some help. Trying to do run through all the main missions.

Alright I should be on in about 20 minutes or so although I don't have a mic so I'll just follow your lead and kill shall I use a healing siren or a gunzerker? Mainly depends on your play style although I obviously won't be able to do as much with the siren as far as kills go
---
#5Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/24/2013 9:43:42 AM
trapmaan posted...

lol this guy

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65539691
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 75531
#6trapmaanPosted 2/24/2013 9:45:52 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
trapmaan posted...

lol this guy

You want an autograph? Eat a ****
#7trapmaanPosted 2/24/2013 9:46:30 AM
bladeofice posted...
trapmaan posted...

Alright I should be on in about 20 minutes or so although I don't have a mic so I'll just follow your lead and kill shall I use a healing siren or a gunzerker? Mainly depends on your play style although I obviously won't be able to do as much with the siren as far as kills go

My mic is broken so no worries. Use the siren, I'm using a Lvl 39 Gunzerker
#8bladeofice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:48:15 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
trapmaan posted...

lol this guy

Wow I am kinda sad I really just wanted to help someone who was legit in need of help not a level 50 who wants to breeze through .-. although thanks for posting that and @Trapmann sorry to be rude but I frankly do not wish to help the likes of you I want to help people who need it and refuse to do such things for example when I first hit level 50 a guy needed help with Dukinos mom (I think that's what the boss is called?) and was just asking for friendly players to help
---
#9trapmaanPosted 2/24/2013 9:49:40 AM
LOL you don't have to explain anything to me...
#10bladeofice(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:50:12 AM
Plus the entire story again sounds really boring...I've beat it so many times over with friends lol
---