How to Farm Caustic Caverns (civil discussion only please)

#41deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 5:38:41 PM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
I think it's pretty standard fare for channels to include the blurb about giving a like, comment and subscribe at the end of videos.

It's not much to ask for in exchange for the FREE entertainment.

I can see why some people might be put off by it though. I'm a big fan of letting content makers know what I like by clicking the thumbs up, but to each their own.

If I like something I'll give it a thumbs up, but in that same note if said video asked for a thumbs up I tend to either do neither or thumbs down. If the content is worthy of a thumbs up one does not need to ask for it.

My wording is usually: "If you found this helpful, entertaining or fun please leave a thumbs up..."

Is that really too pushy? Generally when I do not include that I get no thumbs up or down. People tend to forget to give love for videos regardless of whether they found them helpful or not. Generally if they make it to that point in the video they have found the information to be informative or entertaining and I like to think that my verbiage is just a friendly reminder.

But honestly, let me know if you think it's over the top or too pushy, because that's not at all what I'm trying to do.

Getting comments, subscribers and "likes" is something that could keep my channel afloat. I do this in my free time and for no pay.

Ideally I'd like to start generating a small bit of Youtube money for what I do, but I would feed that right back into the channel via giveaways, better recording and audio equipment, etc...
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#42KaBoom1322Posted 2/24/2013 6:19:13 PM
Aren't you partnered?
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.