Jimmy Jenkins Help

#1ElfenliesPosted 2/24/2013 10:21:40 AM
Been trying to find this guy for days now been farming in Opportunity, the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve, and the Hyperion base in Thousand Cuts. Sadly i have already completed the quest "Doctor's Orders" both normal and TVHM. He is the only thing left for my Challenge Accepted achievement. If anyone has the wildlife mission so I can find him more quickly so i can kill him and forget that he ever existed.
---
GT: KillJoy8002
#2deadlyfredPosted 2/24/2013 10:44:34 AM
Elfenlies posted...
Been trying to find this guy for days now been farming in Opportunity, the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve, and the Hyperion base in Thousand Cuts. Sadly i have already completed the quest "Doctor's Orders" both normal and TVHM. He is the only thing left for my Challenge Accepted achievement. If anyone has the wildlife mission so I can find him more quickly so i can kill him and forget that he ever existed.

I can help you. I've helped probably about 20 others get their achievement.

Only problem is I won't be back on until tonight after 11pm eastern time. Feel free to send me a msg on XBL though or add me and you can see when I pop on.

If my GT is on playing something other than Borderlands then it's my son, lol.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#3SinisterBladePosted 2/24/2013 11:59:04 AM
I can help, got a buddy to drop me off at the Dome, so let me know when you need help.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4Darkest_EvilPosted 2/24/2013 1:31:29 PM
wildlife preserve play loot midgit area kill and go to arena and save...
reload and repeat...
took 4-6 hours solo but he showed up and i got it finally..
he looks like a loader not a loot midgit btw: and host needs to be near boxes or nothing will jump out.
---
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php
#5BombermanXPosted 2/24/2013 5:19:09 PM
All 5 of my characters are level 50 and defeated TVHM. I only saw Jimmy Jenkins once and that was when I had my Siren doing the This Just In mission. Jimmy was in the chest outside the radio station where Hunter Hellquist is. I phaselocked and killed the bot and that was my one and only encounter with it.
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.