Jimmy Jenkins Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Jimmy Jenkins Help

User Info: Elfenlies

Elfenlies
3 years ago#1
Been trying to find this guy for days now been farming in Opportunity, the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve, and the Hyperion base in Thousand Cuts. Sadly i have already completed the quest "Doctor's Orders" both normal and TVHM. He is the only thing left for my Challenge Accepted achievement. If anyone has the wildlife mission so I can find him more quickly so i can kill him and forget that he ever existed.
GT: KillJoy8002

User Info: deadlyfred

deadlyfred
3 years ago#2
Elfenlies posted...
Been trying to find this guy for days now been farming in Opportunity, the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve, and the Hyperion base in Thousand Cuts. Sadly i have already completed the quest "Doctor's Orders" both normal and TVHM. He is the only thing left for my Challenge Accepted achievement. If anyone has the wildlife mission so I can find him more quickly so i can kill him and forget that he ever existed.

I can help you. I've helped probably about 20 others get their achievement.

Only problem is I won't be back on until tonight after 11pm eastern time. Feel free to send me a msg on XBL though or add me and you can see when I pop on.

If my GT is on playing something other than Borderlands then it's my son, lol.
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#3
I can help, got a buddy to drop me off at the Dome, so let me know when you need help.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: Darkest_Evil

Darkest_Evil
3 years ago#4
wildlife preserve play loot midgit area kill and go to arena and save...
reload and repeat...
took 4-6 hours solo but he showed up and i got it finally..
he looks like a loader not a loot midgit btw: and host needs to be near boxes or nothing will jump out.
http://castleminerz.freeforums.org/index.php

User Info: BombermanX

BombermanX
3 years ago#5
All 5 of my characters are level 50 and defeated TVHM. I only saw Jimmy Jenkins once and that was when I had my Siren doing the This Just In mission. Jimmy was in the chest outside the radio station where Hunter Hellquist is. I phaselocked and killed the bot and that was my one and only encounter with it.
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Jimmy Jenkins Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived