Calling all mechromancers: what's the best shock shotgun?

#1killbot357Posted 2/24/2013 4:38:42 PM
I've got a shock Conference Call and while it's great for crowd control and large targets, it's not as great for fighting regular enemies or badasses.

I had a shock Jolly Roger and Rok Salt that were OK but not great. I'm planning on picking up a Slow Hand when I get around to redoing the Torgue DLC.

Any input? Thanks!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#2Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/24/2013 4:41:19 PM
Twister
Practicable Interfacer

I've messed around with a shock slow hand, and I don't like it much. Same for regular Hyperion splatguns.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 75813
#3Azrael0206Posted 2/24/2013 4:45:40 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Twister
Practicable Interfacer

I've messed around with a shock slow hand, and I don't like it much. Same for regular Hyperion splatguns.

I'm not being a dick here kap,
I legitimately am curious about the interfacer.
I toyed with one a bit with my mech and couldnt get much out of it.
The shock didnt seem to proc like it should :/

Whats the secret to it?
I know its a sweet little gun for a turbo axton.
Aim down sight movement is ungodly.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913
#4your other dad sayzPosted 2/24/2013 4:48:45 PM
I like the interfacer for my axton. Maybe I have good aim but its my replacement for CC. Right now I use twister for my shock anarchy gaige.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#5MRDINO98Posted 2/24/2013 4:49:39 PM
With her reloading skill i stick to Docs Coachgun(purple). Its 7k x 19 and has a a clip of 2 thanks to Gaiges skill. It had a quick reload so i get up close, fire and my reload explosion shocks the target. Also great for enemies all around you and for building up anarchy stacks. If you are looking for a long range shotgun then a shock deliverance is nice. Medium range i go for a twister or if not you can't go wrong with Sledges shock shotgun.
---
GT : Mr Dino1022
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/24/2013 4:51:46 PM
Azrael0206 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Twister
Practicable Interfacer

I'm not being a dick here kap,
I legitimately am curious about the interfacer.
I toyed with one a bit with my mech and couldnt get much out of it.
The shock didnt seem to proc like it should :/

Whats the secret to it?
I know its a sweet little gun for a turbo axton.
Aim down sight movement is ungodly.

tbqh, its the only other shotty I like that comes in shock. I've got a corrosive Practicable that works really great, so i kinda assumed that shock would be just as good.
---
#7MRDINO98Posted 2/24/2013 4:55:42 PM
Ive found the splatguns to be more miss than hit. What a shame too.
---
#8Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/24/2013 4:56:04 PM
MRDINO98 posted...
With her reloading skill i stick to Docs Coachgun(purple). Its 7k x 19 and has a a clip of 2 thanks to Gaiges skill. It had a quick reload so i get up close, fire and my reload explosion shocks the target. Also great for enemies all around you and for building up anarchy stacks. If you are looking for a long range shotgun then a shock deliverance is nice. Medium range i go for a twister or if not you can't go wrong with Sledges shock shotgun.

I think your pellet count, prefix, or both might be off. A docs coach should be x13, and even with Rustlers, it'll still only be x15.

Not that it really matters. We get your point :)
---
#9MRDINO98Posted 2/24/2013 4:59:34 PM
More than likely you are correct. I'm going off memory as I'm not at home and killing time at an in law family function. Thank goodness for the smartphones.
---
#10Azrael0206Posted 2/24/2013 5:07:31 PM
MRDINO98 posted...
More than likely you are correct. I'm going off memory as I'm not at home and killing time at an in law family function. Thank goodness for the smartphones.

Law family function.
Make sure to watch the last slice of cake
And yell objection when someone goes for it.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
Pokemon Black FC: 2709 5858 9913