How to Farm Frostburn Canyon (short video)

#1deadlyfredPosted 2/24/2013 6:12:41 PM
Requested by Killbot and a few subscribers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6PU-p4hiQ&feature=youtu.be

As always feedback is welcomed as long as it's not spiked with malice or sarcasm. :)

thanks for watching.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgdactVBsYk
#2your other dad sayzPosted 2/24/2013 6:59:45 PM
Will watch it as soon as I get off work. Looking forward to a nice long night of gaming bc I'm off work tomorrow.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#3Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/24/2013 7:09:00 PM
I was just doing this run earlier today. Couldnt get anything to drop though.

Trying to get some low level stuff for my siren, but no dive. May try again a bit tomorrow though.
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#4deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 7:26:04 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

Trying to get some low level stuff for my siren, but no dive. May try again a bit tomorrow though.

Did I miss any major chests along this route? I know about the Red chest when you finish the Firehawk thing, but it's WAAAAAY off the beaten path for this run. Any others you know of?
---
#5dankbudPosted 2/24/2013 8:20:10 PM
maybe a mention of the lasceaux since it isnt out of the way. video seemed kinda rushed.
#6killbot357Posted 2/24/2013 8:29:43 PM
Nice work. One thing I'd suggest is updating the descriptions for all your videos with the name of the enemy and what they drop. This will help both with SEO for people Googling farming Incinerator Clayton, for example, and for people searching on YouTube.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#7Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/24/2013 8:53:32 PM
deadlyfred posted...

Did I miss any major chests along this route? I know about the Red chest when you finish the Firehawk thing, but it's WAAAAAY off the beaten path for this run. Any others you know of?

haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but iirc, there are 3 red chests in Frostburn. One behind the electric fence near Spycho, the one on the way out of Liliths, and in the far northest corner of the map behind a hut on the edge of the cliff.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 75813
#8LaharPosted 2/24/2013 9:06:00 PM
I wasn't sure if you would mention white chests until you mentioned the one under the stairs on the way up to Spycho. At ~24sec there's one on the left where the save point is, winding up through the cave and past the Vault symbol.

There's another couple of white chests in the Clayton area, but I was certain you would go for the red chest. At 1min39sec after you shoot that Spiderant, it's above to the right, the one you have to jump up to.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#9deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:15:27 AM
killbot357 posted...
Nice work. One thing I'd suggest is updating the descriptions for all your videos with the name of the enemy and what they drop. This will help both with SEO for people Googling farming Incinerator Clayton, for example, and for people searching on YouTube.

I used tags for all of those, but I forgot in the video to mention what they could drop.
---
#10fakesnoop77Posted 2/25/2013 2:32:13 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
deadlyfred posted...

haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but iirc, there are 3 red chests in Frostburn. One behind the electric fence near Spycho, the one on the way out of Liliths, and in the far northest corner of the map behind a hut on the edge of the cliff.

There is also a red chest on some pipes above the entrance to Incinerator Camp. It's kind of hard to explain how to get up to it though.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics