Tumbaa and Pimon

#1chuckleswoodPosted 2/24/2013 9:51:04 PM
Tumbaa spawns most of the time, but I haven't seen Pimon once. Do they both spawn right outside where the creature slaughter dome is or could it be some where different?
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
#2pyromitePosted 2/24/2013 9:53:30 PM
The odds of the second spawning is pretty low to begin with. Add to the fact that you need both at once is kinda hard. Even harder is that they need to die right after the other. Very, very low odds. My advice, don't try spend too much time trying to get this badass challenge, it's just not worth the time you have to put into it.
---
GT: pyromite; lvl 50 legendary commando in BL2
kicking names and taking @$$
#3chuckleswood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 9:54:48 PM
pyromite posted...
The odds of the second spawning is pretty low to begin with. Add to the fact that you need both at once is kinda hard. Even harder is that they need to die right after the other. Very, very low odds. My advice, don't try spend too much time trying to get this badass challenge, it's just not worth the time you have to put into it.

Is it needed for the achievement?
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
#4PanopictonguyPosted 2/24/2013 9:57:03 PM
They usually down together. Pimon usually stays cloaked and moves around a lot so it's hard to spot him while other stalkers are alive.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#5capnovanPosted 2/24/2013 10:08:51 PM
chuckleswood posted...
pyromite posted...

Is it needed for the achievement?

no.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#6tony8669Posted 2/25/2013 11:34:31 AM
I agree, I've only gotten this once.

Saw it one other time while in multiplayer, was trying to tell people to wait, but of course they screwed it up.
#7PTP2009Posted 2/25/2013 11:50:15 AM
They both spawned the very first time I got to that point in my very first playthrough, and then NEVER AGAIN EVER. Didn't even realize they were anything special at the time.
#8MrImpatient35Posted 2/25/2013 12:06:40 PM
pyromite posted...

Wow. Are you serious?! I just LFed the Deliverance. That sounds MADDENING! My friend was laughing at me cause he got one after trying 3 times. I tried for almost 2 weeks and got nothing. I got them both to spawn ONCE, and still didn't get it, so I said f**k this!!!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#9JimiMorrison187Posted 2/25/2013 12:50:17 PM
I've only seen them together about twice in several playthroughs.

Tumba almost always shows up, but Pimon never does.

This last game I was trying to farm for Leroy Jenkins by the Annex so I ran through there a couple times after I quit and reloaded and never saw Tumba once this game, which is odd. I've almost always seen him and have gotten that legendary shotgun from him damn near every game before this.
---
Because **** You is why
#10tony8669Posted 2/26/2013 6:39:54 PM
My advice if you want to farm this (pardon me if anyone feels like saying "duh!"), but when you're high level, just go into normal mode instead of TVHM.