#11PanopictonguyPosted 2/26/2013 8:40:03 PM
1.Enter Wildlife Preserve
2.Goto Area Where P&T Spawn
3.Kill Everything
4.Enter Natural Selection Annex
5.Re-enter Preserve
6.Check for P&T
7.Repeat 3-6 until they spawn

You don't even have to leave that hallway just glance out and see if Tumba is out. If Tumba is out Pimon will be somewhere out there. If it takes you more than a few hours to get the challenge or any of the legendaries you're doing something wrong. Anyone who says they have a low probability of spawning don't know what they're talking about.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/27/2013 9:59:59 AM
Why are you saying they both need to be together? From my experience that has no effect on anything, I've killed both separately from the other and have been able to farm them both independently...
#13tony8669Posted 2/27/2013 10:19:23 AM
Sadly, I don't have the Natural Selection Annex.

I've always been rather po'd it wasn't included with the season pass, but w/e, I should just stop complaining on how they handled that whole thing.
#14tony8669Posted 2/27/2013 10:23:35 AM(edited)
VeritasAbIrato posted...
Why are you saying they both need to be together? From my experience that has no effect on anything, I've killed both separately from the other and have been able to farm them both independently...

Wildlife Exploitation Preserve

Challenge: Ride Together, Die Together
Requirements: Kill Pimon and Tumbaa within ten seconds of each other
#15brutalfarcePosted 2/27/2013 10:44:39 AM
After reading this I went there and found them both there only to realize I must have gotten it my first time through. Is it that hard to find them?
#16VeritasAbIratoPosted 2/27/2013 10:51:14 AM
tony8669 posted...
VeritasAbIrato posted...

Wildlife Exploitation Preserve

Challenge: Ride Together, Die Together
Requirements: Kill Pimon and Tumbaa within ten seconds of each other

Oh got it I forgot about that one, I got it first time in, I thought you were talking about farming or somethin. Yeah they are annoying to get together on A GOOD DAY.
#17chuckleswood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 10:52:29 AM
Got the achievement but still havent found tumbaa and pimon yet
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
#18SinisterBladePosted 2/27/2013 11:03:34 AM
They must die within >10 seconds of eachother. Since Tumbaa's spawn rate is in the toilet, my best advice would be if you see one, run around looking and pulling aggros to see if the other is around.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#19Nanis23Posted 2/27/2013 11:19:14 AM
Playing the PC version,my game "died" twice while trying to get them
I don't know if it's just for me or bug with the game but after many,many restarts the game just crash every time until I restart the computer

Like...100 times...or even more,so yeah..I spent like 3 hours trying to get them for no luck
And I have Natural Selection,of course
Though it seems that right now if I enter into NSA,get out and restart..it actually puts me back in the entrance to Wildlife
#20SinisterBladePosted 2/27/2013 11:34:59 AM
Its not just you, at least as far as his appearance rate. Its a known bug GBX has yet to address, and from what Ive read it seems people on PC can have a real hard time. Like virtually or actually 0% for some of them, dont know why but its like their blacklisted.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!