starting a melee zero build...advice please?

#1your other dad sayzPosted 2/24/2013 11:40:07 PM
What an op melee zero. What is a good loadout and skill tree setup? Thanks in advance.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#2c-borgPosted 2/24/2013 11:56:19 PM
Being an avid Zer0 fan, I hate using the straight melee tree. Mostly I go for kill skills, and avoid the middle tree as much as possible. The best would be to go for the critical hit and kill skills in the sniping tree, and the rest toward the red tree.
#3Mr__GTAPosted 2/25/2013 12:06:00 AM
Focus on the Bloodshed skill tree and use Melee weapons with critical bonus. Use Ninja class mods. Using the Law and Order is a neat combo. I was doing that for a while.
---
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#4your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:22:56 AM
Loadout-wise...what is a good relic? I also hear evisceration slag Rubi is a must...mirite?
---
I'm on one.
#5Mr__GTAPosted 2/25/2013 12:40:42 AM
Any relic really. Either one that gives more melee damage, or one that boosts your health. Maybe the Sheriff's badge or slag damage if you're going to use the Rubi.
---
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#6your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:32:28 AM
Some great ideas...thanks.
---
I'm on one.
#7xHuckleberryPosted 2/25/2013 1:49:15 AM
Builds vary from boss farming to just map running. Ninja, Legendary Hunter and Infiltrator mods all support melee so i would play around with that and decide whats best for your play style. LH and Infiltrator can use guns pretty efficiently, along with some really nice burst damage from melee. But the ninja mod is nice for the pure melee thing.

Lots of things to decide before you start worrying about load outs tho. I would just list some things off but i feel like you have a better chance of grasping zero by reading things for yourself and doing the homework. GBX forums has a nice collection of zero info to suck up if you want to know anything about him.
#8JkickitPosted 2/25/2013 1:53:59 AM
Cut people on the d***.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#9your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 2:57:26 AM
I've done a little research, but I feel like I can learn more here and faster from you guys than most other places. My build would be mostly for doing the story missions. So that is the advice I seek. I farm with my commando and don't really plan on farming bosses with a melee zero bc its pretty impractical from what I can tell. Definately raid bosses.

So any help loadout and build wise gearing toward general play would be helpful. Again thanks...I will cut many a d***.
---
I'm on one.
#10your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 3:06:44 AM
Forgot to mention that I want to go melee as much as possible..maybe use a mod that's good for guns for the occassional gunfight.
---
I'm on one.