starting a melee zero build...advice please?

#21Tec187Posted 2/25/2013 6:23:17 AM
your other dad sayz posted...
I will just got to get him to lvl 50...or find this equipment in low levels lol.

Thanks one of the best things about this - most of the gear is actually quest rewards!
So it's super easy to get.
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#22fakesnoop77Posted 2/25/2013 6:24:35 AM
My build is quite similar so it should serve you well.

In regards to loadout, then what Tec said is good but also try and get the Might of Serpahs relic.

The best one gives 35% strength and 35% cooldown. You should be able to buy one from the Torgue DLC Seraph vendor.

Also for fighting Pete I suggest a good slag grenade mod.
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#23your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:37:35 AM(edited)
Yeah you're right...didn't notice they were quest rewards...that makes it a lot easier lol. Thanks for pointing that out. Still want to go through the game with the gear so I won't say no if someone makes it..or has low levels for trade
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#24your other dad sayz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 6:28:24 AM
Yeah I was thinking about going with slag o negative.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
#25marianhossa18rwPosted 2/25/2013 7:54:04 AM
The best possible Relic for Melee Zero is the Might of The Seraphs Relic. 35% Cool down rate and 35% Melee Damage, Then I have a class mod with 46% Melee damage 6 to back stab and 5 to killing blow. The mod is a bit more flexible but I prefer the 46% damage to any other mod I've tried. I use the Law and Order combo to heal my self and then when I'm downed or not low on health I use the Rapier from The Pirate DLC because that 200% melee damage instead of The Law's 100%. Also Killing Blow is a very important skill for zero. As soon as the enemy your hitting gets below 33% health then even the hardest boss in the game will fall in a couple of hits. With my mod KB is at 1000% damage to low health enemies.

Obviously you're going to want execute to get the lunge ability and Many Must Fall is really the key to staying alive and letting your enemies stay dead.

Another option class mod wise is the Legendary mod so you don't have any bonus melee damage from it but you get another 34% cool down or so. That puts your cool down bonus at around 70% between the Seraph relic and the LegHunter mod, so you can stay cloaked almost constantly.

I could go on for days talking about melee zero lol.
#26HeROiiCsPosted 2/25/2013 7:58:37 AM
Might of the seraphs = override cool down rate, not action skill. Override cool down on zer0 is pointless.
#27Tec187Posted 2/25/2013 8:04:56 AM
HeROiiCs posted...
Might of the seraphs = override cool down rate, not action skill. Override cool down on zer0 is pointless.

indeed
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#28marianhossa18rwPosted 2/25/2013 8:12:59 AM
What else cools down besides the action skill? I don't understand how it doesn't work.
#29marianhossa18rwPosted 2/25/2013 8:15:00 AM
Oh, nvm I looked it up. That's pretty stupid. But still the best relic is still going to be the one with the best melee damage bonus and the MotS has 35%.
#30Mr__GTAPosted 2/25/2013 8:18:36 AM
marianhossa18rw
What else cools down besides the action skill? I don't understand how it doesn't work.

It's for the special melee skill that the Siren and Gunzerker have.
---
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik