Crap.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#1
I played with a friend of mine who was helping me level up quick with a brand new gunzerker I made. I knew that after I leveled a bit and finished the story with him, I could skip playthrough 1 when I started the storyline on my own. I got all the way to Hammerlock in Southern Shelf and it gave me the skip option. I accidentally hit 'no.' Is there a way to skip after you hit no? Will the skip option become available again if I continue the story a bit?
2 years ago#2
Just do the main quest and eventually it will pop up again
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
GT: Mono El Nasty
2 years ago#3
What does this skip option do?
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
2 years ago#4
LusterPaladin posted...
What does this skip option do?

Skipping is an option when you finish a part of the storyline that you aren't up to yet and then you go back on your own file and complete up to there which will allow you to skip past the already completed part
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: Weiss | 0347-7365-1981
PSN ID: Agito2014 GT: C5150Angus
2 years ago#5
Make sure you don't do this on PT2, though, as it will likely trigger a bug that will keep the game from scaling up to you.

Unless this was patched at some point and I missed it in the notes.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived