Help with B4nk3r(sorry if that is misspelled) SPOILERS

#1wombat013Posted 2/25/2013 2:33:47 AM
Ok, so bear with me here.

I stopped playing after a couple of weeks when the game was first released. I know it's blasphemous to say this, but Im not a big co-op guy. So, I was wondering. How the heck do you solo b4nk3r? Im talking about the encounter with it right after it's revealed that b4nk3r is not a bunker. i can get it to its final stage, but I always die there.

So Im curious, anyone have any good tips for soloing this menace? I really want to start playing again but i have 3 chars. stuck in the same spot. I would really like to solo the whole game before playing co-op. Im just like that with co-op friendly games for some reason.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
#2DhgoalPosted 2/25/2013 2:42:41 AM
Do side missions and level up or use high critical hit damage guns and hit his spots
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#3kylekillgannonPosted 2/25/2013 3:06:24 AM
B4NK3R?

That sounds like a really badass idea for a boss in a DLC.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#4Aceofblades2k2Posted 2/25/2013 4:43:24 AM
It sounds like wells Fargo is coming to rip some ass.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 2/25/2013 6:06:26 AM
tips for bunker (easier to write then BNK3R)

use corrosive weaponry if you have any and aim for the eyes. (red spots on the front) dont use fire

his small turrets (the ones that fire blue energy bolts) count as 2nd winds enemies. if you are going down a lot, try leaving one alive for a quick 2nd wind

keep mobile. most of his attacks have a tough time hitting you if you are moving around a lot.

if you are having trouble, dont be afraid to run around to the other side from where he is or to the lower level and regroup. let you shields recharge and heal a bit.

not much else to it. his biggest threat is his purple eridium cannon. when he uses this, either take cover or stay on the move.

good luck. hes not really that hard. just keep at it
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6Eternal KPosted 2/25/2013 6:18:43 AM
The easiest way is to stay down on the lower level, near where the vending machines are. He''ll be pretty much unable to hit you. Take down one or both of his turrets, and then you just have to watch out for stray loaders. It'll take a while, but as long as you keep an eye out for the loaders, you'll have a tough time dying.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#7killbot357Posted 2/25/2013 7:51:51 AM
Kill any loaders you see so they don't sneak up on you later.
Crouch down behind the crates, target his red eyes with a corrosive weapon. A machine gun, Vladof pistol or burst-fire sniper rifle all work really well.
Shoot the mines he drops from a safe distance.
Climb up on the crates when the lasers start sweeping the area. They're a bigger problem earlier in the game than later.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#8innersmokePosted 2/25/2013 9:38:33 AM
B4NK3R sounds like a Hyperion rat thief, but I knew what you were talking about right away. Just use the advice everyone else gave, it's solid
---
GT- Innersmoke
#9KaBoom1322Posted 2/25/2013 9:46:20 AM
B0NK3R
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
#10lagermiesterPosted 2/25/2013 1:45:45 PM
Get a Lascaux smg out of the pool of water at Frostburn Canyon. Get to the lower level by the vending machines and go to work. If you have a bee shield it will be over in no time. If not, will take longer but still does the job. Just keep an eye out for loaders spawning at 2 spots on that lower level and you should be fine. Good luck.