I just made this account so I can tell you I NEED AN INFINITY!

#1MechOf17thPosted 2/25/2013 9:39:23 AM
"WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT!"
---
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"
#2TheSaucePosted 2/25/2013 10:30:17 AM
I have a couple of them I was thinking of getting rid of because I'm pretty sure they're duped, and I'm trying to make an effort to play legit, as hard as that is to do online with this game.

My GT is BeanToast.

Send me a message, I'll be on at some point today. I have a Fire Infinity and a Corrosive one.
---
#3Mr__GTAPosted 2/25/2013 10:33:14 AM
TheSauce posted...
I have a couple of them I was thinking of getting rid of because I'm pretty sure they're duped, and I'm trying to make an effort to play legit, as hard as that is to do online with this game.

How is that hard? Just don't pick up any items from anyone. If you don't see the drop, odds are they're duped.
---
http://i.imgur.com/V1oek.png - bIindskater_
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#4TheSaucePosted 2/25/2013 10:47:23 AM
How is that hard? Just don't pick up any items from anyone. If you don't see the drop, odds are they're duped.

I never said it was hard :)

They were given to me, through the trade screen not dropped, but I'm leaning towards their being duped, and I'm contemplating getting rid of them so that I might remain in a state of legitimacy a bit longer.
---
#5Mr__GTAPosted 2/25/2013 11:17:04 AM
TheSauce posted...
as hard as that is to do online with this game.

---
I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!
Xbox GT - Ninja Synik
#6MrImpatient35Posted 2/25/2013 11:21:34 AM
TheSauce posted...

My GT is BeanToast.

Send me a message, I'll be on at some point today. I have a Fire Infinity and a Corrosive one.

lol I'm doing the same thing on my Siren. I'm only using the legit legendaries I've gotten, like the Hellfire. I got a lot of dupes on my Gunzerker though lol. Just started an Assassin today. I'll likely play legit with him too.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#7RinglercorpPosted 2/25/2013 12:05:44 PM
and1ballr posted...
TheSauce posted...

My GT is BeanToast.

lol I'm doing the same thing on my Siren. I'm only using the legit legendaries I've gotten, like the Hellfire. I got a lot of dupes on my Gunzerker though lol. Just started an Assassin today. I'll likely play legit with him too.

I am the same way. I have a "legit" commando, and a "duped dupitty dupe dupe evil smashing" Siren.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#8JimiMorrison187Posted 2/25/2013 12:57:01 PM
I save a lot of weapons to trade back and forth between my characters, but I never dupe anything, or trade with co-op. I just like to find new stuff and keep my games somewhat fair within the levels I'm at.

Some of the weapons I farmed for are too good as well for early to mid-game anyways so I usually hold off for a few levels before using them. It's really more of a time saver thing than actually trying to blow through the game. Certain weapons like the Lyuda are my favorites so I have TONS of those for about every 5 levels when I was trying to get a shock one. They may not have the highest power, but they fire so fast and have a huge magazine for a sniper rifle. Love the Vladoff sniper rifles.
---
DARE you not to laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
#9TheSaucePosted 2/25/2013 4:43:43 PM
Okay, you got me, maybe I did say that, but I was being sarcastic and was only implying that there are dupes everywhere online.

I was high when I responded to you and that's my excuse.
---