LF a few low level items.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF a few low level items.
2 years ago#1
I am looking for the following, preferably in the 15-30 range:

Eviscerating Slag Rubi
Slag Rapier
Slag Norfleet

Purple Cooldown Relic
Inflammable Love Thumper
Legendary Hunter Mod
Homing Slag O-Negative grenade Mod

I have many things I can dupe in return. Just msg me on XBL with what you need and what you have. I will be on now and for most of the day. Thanks in advance.

GT: Tha 228 Great

And Kaboom don't bother trolling me. I know these are mostly quest items which can be easily obtained. I will obtain them through my quests, but seeing as how this will be my setup throughout the game, I would like many different levels of each.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.
(edited by your other dad sayz)
2 years ago#2
TROLL TROLL TROLL.I really don't care what you're looking for.
---
You died at Fink's slaughterhouse.
2 years ago#3
ya i think i got some of that let me check.
---
GT = Atma 2862
2 years ago#4
Cool. The closer to 15 the better. I'm not on atm. Having connectivity issues so I had to restart my modem n router. Be back on in a few mins though.
---
I'm on one.
2 years ago#5
your other dad sayz posted...
Cool. The closer to 15 the better. I'm not on atm. Having connectivity issues so I had to restart my modem n router. Be back on in a few mins though.

well i checked and i came up short on all but 1. i have a Lv 27 Legendary Hunter Mod
if you want that?
---
GT = Atma 2862
2 years ago#6
I do. Gotta take care of something and ill msg u shortly.
---
I'm on one.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF a few low level items.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived