One thing that pisses me off about borderlands

#1Ellampo666Posted 2/25/2013 10:07:43 AM
Ive been trying to fight voracidous the invincible and even when both him and his home boy are fighting other players and i can see both of them i still take danage from across the map it reall grinds my gears
#2LordChewbaccaPosted 2/25/2013 10:18:26 AM
What grinds my gear is everyone auto saving one after another when we want to zone. Gets even worse if it takes to long and one of the player starts to save again.
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777
#3resealablePosted 2/25/2013 10:39:27 AM
What about when you fight a raid boss and the host kicks out everyone as soon as you kill it.
---
I have not yet written a signature because I am busy giving back to the community via the drugs I sell them.
#4LordChewbaccaPosted 2/25/2013 10:41:22 AM
resealable posted...
What about when you fight a raid boss and the host kicks out everyone as soon as you kill it.

I never join games I only host @_@. And to be honest when i host I don't pick up anything.
---
"DMC4 is the best entry in the series"-AlexxShadenk777
#5ShinterLPosted 2/25/2013 10:41:46 AM
resealable posted...

Hey, at least you got the experience........oh, right....
#6Pvt-SpoonPosted 2/25/2013 10:51:40 AM
resealable posted...

Wow lol ... that sucks, do they at least say "thanks guys" before screwing you over ?
Sounds like a pretty pathetic way of scoring gear. Some times I wish you could send people like that a few thousands volts of static electricity.
#7DhgoalPosted 2/25/2013 10:57:21 AM
Well at least this is borderlands 2 so he probably got 4 green pistols
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#8RinglercorpPosted 2/25/2013 11:01:38 AM
resealable posted...

Make sure you give him negative feedback... If his rating goes down, that may prevent people from wanting to play with him in the future.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#9MrImpatient35Posted 2/25/2013 11:02:36 AM
resealable posted...

Woow. People really do that? That's f'ed up!!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#10resealablePosted 2/25/2013 11:17:02 AM
and1ballr posted...
resealable posted...

Woow. People really do that? That's f'ed up!!

You guys haven't come across this? Happened to me this morning most recently. I saw an orange drop but it was terra so it was probably a class mod.
---
I have not yet written a signature because I am busy giving back to the community via the drugs I sell them.