My level 42 siren just corrupted.

#1UdderFlopzPosted 2/25/2013 11:40:24 AM
I am so upset. She was quick coming my favorite toon of all (Ive got a 50 perder, filmando and mechroho) but I just really enjoyed her dps.

So my question is twofold. How do i prevent the recurrence of this, and does anyone feel like heading off some powerleveling? Ive got time and toons and am willing to trade time or items or whatever. GT is Udderflopz. Thank you all. Hell just advice on leveling her quickly would be helpful. TIA.
#2TheismosPosted 2/25/2013 11:47:19 AM
I had it happen to a lvl 50 Zer0. I started backing up copies of the Save files periodically after that. It's definitely extremely frustrating.
#3UdderFlopz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 11:57:14 AM
Theismos posted...
I had it happen to a lvl 50 Zer0. I started backing up copies of the Save files periodically after that. It's definitely extremely frustrating.

How diez one go about that Exactly? And is saving on the copie more probé to these problems?
#4LaharPosted 2/25/2013 12:26:34 PM
I keep my profile and game saves on a USB stick. I wasn't regularly copying them onto the console harddrive when I lost my 50 Gaige. I now copy before/after every play session.

Save corruption might occur when the game is suddenly shut off while it is saving. For me whenever I was logged onto live and in a loading screen, there was a big chance it would freeze. Then it got worse and would freeze during game play.

I'm told Badass Rank stats have to do with it. Game wants the points distributed somewhat evenly, and there were two stats I was completely ignoring in favour of others. I played offline to complete a bunch of challenges, started putting points in those two stats (got them to about 3%), cleared the cache three times, and I haven't had any freezing problems when on live since. Just to be safe I'm now only putting points in those two stats until they even out with the others.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.