Is This Game Dying Off?

#11KaBoom1322Posted 2/25/2013 5:37:14 PM
TC is a clever bastard.
---
Currently playing:Borderlands 2,Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2.
#12MrImpatient35Posted 2/25/2013 6:52:03 PM
Ya know what...I should take a break from this game too. I'm starting to lose interest in it. I have a lot of Arcade games to play. I should get around to those. I just got Limbo. I should play that instead.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#13Scary RaebbitPosted 2/25/2013 11:08:08 PM
I'd play it if it had a level cap increase. Definitely got more time out of the first Borderlands. Going to blame the crappy weapon parts system.
---
Peep the stats bro.
XBL GT: ScaryRaebbit
#14SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/26/2013 1:33:19 AM
Scary Raebbit posted...
I'd play it if it had a level cap increase. Definitely got more time out of the first Borderlands. Going to blame the crappy weapon parts system.

I blame the fact that working on BA ranks and getting more of the same loot all the time gets a bit boring after a while.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#15mst3kfan78Posted 2/26/2013 1:10:01 PM
I haven't been playing too much due to having a new baby and when I do find the chance to play my friends aren't on to play with and I may have to back out suddenly if the baby decides to have a poop blowout or a sudden hunger and that bugs my friends when I do play.

I've just been playing Pinball FX2 and Fable 3 (never played it when it came out due to bad press and I just picked it up for 5 bucks used, not too big a fan of it but it kills time between feedings and diaper changes). I will probably wait for the rest of the DLC to come out and then hop on here to find a partner willing to run through all that I've missed when I finally get the chance to play.
---
There's a dude in the bushes--HE'S GOT A GUN, what's he doin? I don't know I don't know, RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO!
#16superdiddy34Posted 2/26/2013 1:40:51 PM
i really haven't pick this game up since the last DLC i been playing so much Pokemon, L4D, L4D2, and League of Legends i really haven't thought much of this game
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34