Oh Jimmy Jenkins, why must you be so hard to find?

#1omega cookiePosted 2/26/2013 6:53:00 AM
I think I'm going to hear that Opportunity P.S.A. in my nightmares. "Feast your eyes...".

Does anyone have an open Doctor's Order quest that wouldn't mind helping me? Already completed it on normal and TVHM before I learned of the glitch. I have a bunch of legendary guns/mods/ect. and even some Henry heads that I could give you in return.
---
Lemons
#2JacquardPosted 2/26/2013 7:11:42 AM
If you don't find someone with Doctor's Orders open, I had good luck finding him in the chests near Hunter Hellquist's studio, especially the one right outside his studio after the elevator ride up, though he can appear in the ones at ground level, too.

It was a case of finding something when you're not looking for it, because I was farming for The Bee at the time. Jimmy appears every so often, along with variations of loot midgets.
#3deadlyfredPosted 2/26/2013 7:15:57 AM
omega cookie posted...
I think I'm going to hear that Opportunity P.S.A. in my nightmares. "Feast your eyes...".

Does anyone have an open Doctor's Order quest that wouldn't mind helping me? Already completed it on normal and TVHM before I learned of the glitch. I have a bunch of legendary guns/mods/ect. and even some Henry heads that I could give you in return.

I can get on right now if you need help getting him.

Let me know.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES and not L's)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feature=edit_ok&list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#4omega cookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 7:17:18 AM
That would be awesome man, GT is Colossal Sins.
---
Lemons
#5DevilazerV1Posted 2/26/2013 7:30:28 AM
Jimmy Jenkins is a pretty fun character to find. I would personally try going to kill him 15 times while doing Doctors Orders in those 4 boxes in the Wildlife Exploitation preserve. That is possibly one of the most rewarding challenges in the entire game.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Sorry if I abruptly stop responding to posts, I have the attention-span of a banana.