Do you want a level cap increase?

#11KaBoom1322Posted 2/26/2013 10:56:24 AM
My BAR is only 20k :(
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#12C_Dub7Posted 2/26/2013 10:57:47 AM
For the sake of not farming/duping equipment again, I'd preferably pass on the cap.
---
"You give the meanest white man a piece of cheese and he turns into Mr. Rogers." - Robert "Granddad" Freeman
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#13LifeIsABigGamePosted 2/26/2013 10:59:10 AM
Hell yeah! The main reason why I want the level cap to be raised is to b able to get two end game changers for some added much fun. That will all give me more incentive to spend a lot of time trying to get some stronger and better gear.
---
Life is best enjoyed with family and friends.
GT: Mono El Nasty
#14Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/26/2013 10:59:37 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
My BAR is only 20k :(

lmao look at this casual.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 76147
#15KaBoom1322Posted 2/26/2013 11:03:10 AM
You're the dirty,entitled casual.
---
#16MrImpatient35Posted 2/26/2013 11:03:15 AM
I'd most definitely like a level cap increase, for two reasons. One, that would help out my Maya a lot, and two...I ASSUMED we would be getting one anyway, since the achievement says that you've reached the level cap....for now. If they don't increase the cap, then that achievement was VERY misleading.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#17codehunter87Posted 2/26/2013 11:06:14 AM
I'm game for a level cap increase, myself. Some people will complain about it, and the company itself claimed it would wreck the game to increase everything like that. But I would be happy if the ONLY thing that raising your level past 50 would do, would be to give skill points. No enemies increasing in power, no additional health to you, no weapons going above 50...just give us the chance to make our characters feel that much more powerful without having to break the mechanics to do it.

Think of it this way, your level 50 weapons and items wouldn't become useless, they'd still be the best you can get. You don't gain any more health from leveling up, so you don't become a walking tank, and they don't get so powerful as for a bandit to one shot you. No one would have to complain they have to start over to try to scale all their weapons to the highest level because they'd still be good at 50.

The only thing different would be bragging rights for leveling up more, and having more skill points with which to cause mayhem and destruction. Because frankly, more skill points is probably the reason most people would want a level cap increase anyway, and if not, the infinite nature of the BAR system can still boost your other stats and still make you a walking apocalypse if you abuse it. Though I doubt anyone will go to that trouble...

My main point is this, I would love the extra skill points of a level cap increase, even if that's ALL we get from going higher levels. Because frankly, I would like a totally legitimate means of more skill points so I can see what it's like to do something like make a Zero Build where you are a nightmare up close AND far away, without compromising either of those. And no, I am not going to do something that could get me kicked from XBOX Live to do it, like mod a save. This is why I want the level cap increase, so I won't have to. (Even if I WANTED to mod a save file, I don't want to risk damaging the game data or being banned for the sake of a few skill points.)
---
Don't ask for Friend Codes, my router is not a model compatible with Video Game Wi-Fi.
#18MrImpatient35Posted 2/26/2013 11:07:19 AM
C_Dub7 posted...
For the sake of not farming/duping equipment again, I'd preferably pass on the cap.

I'd only like a level cap raise if they implement a way to level up your gear. If I have to farm for everything again, f&&k a cap increase!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#19Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/26/2013 11:10:47 AM
Another migraine incoming. Thanks casuals.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 76147
#20KaBoom1322Posted 2/26/2013 11:15:44 AM
We are superior to you in every way Kapowski(cept BAR)
---