Looking to start an Anarchy tree Mechromancer.. Advice?

#1innersmokePosted 2/26/2013 11:48:28 AM
Just seeing if this is even worth finding the right gear for. I already have a striker, shock deliverance, and legendary mech mod. What class mods ( purple or blue ) should I be keeping an eye out for? Any other good weapons for this build? Any skills I should slip? Any help is appreciated
---
GT- Innersmoke
#2RokoshuPosted 2/26/2013 11:52:13 AM
its fun for a while but then you realize i want to hit S*** so yea... so as for tips first get close enough then proceed to put points into anarchy and the rest
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#3capnovanPosted 2/26/2013 11:54:43 AM
max out Close Enough
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4MechOf17thPosted 2/26/2013 11:56:29 AM
i just hit 32 with my mechromancer who uses anarchy build. Just got "with claws" and she's amazing, even without the perk for when your guns mag is full you regen' health.

Anyways.. try using plasma casters with an anarchy build. They are AMAZING. Besides that you're already using a weapon i'd recommend (the striker) so you look pretty good.
---
"I need to build you an extra arm JUST for high-fives!"
#5Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/26/2013 11:57:18 AM
anarchy is boring. i focused fully on it for awhile, but i realized its better to use it in a supporting role.

im using a catalyst now, and its not nearly as boring. ive still got 400 stacks of anarchy,, but im not nearly as dependent on it.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 76318
#6MechOf17thPosted 2/26/2013 12:00:19 PM
Rokoshu posted...
its fun for a while but then you realize i want to hit S*** so yea... so as for tips first get close enough then proceed to put points into anarchy and the rest

I have my build where the max anarchy is only 200 and I find it not bad when it comes to hitting targets within' medium range. Granted, I am using weapons with 80% + accuracy.
---
#7jloewensteinPosted 2/26/2013 12:02:22 PM
I suggest this build

http://imgur.com/a/wZO7u#0
#8innersmoke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 12:15:15 PM
MechOf17th posted...
i just hit 32 with my mechromancer who uses anarchy build. Just got "with claws" and she's amazing, even without the perk for when your guns mag is full you regen' health.

Anyways.. try using plasma casters with an anarchy build. They are AMAZING. Besides that you're already using a weapon i'd recommend (the striker) so you look pretty good.

I never used with claws, I didn't think it would be any good but ill give it a try when I get on later. I guess I could try using one of my bandit plasma casters too, those things have no accuracy anyways so the accuracy hit wouldn't really matter. The projectiles bounce too so close enough might kick in. I'm using a catalyst build right now like Kap, but I just want to play her differently for a bit.
---
GT- Innersmoke
#9MechOf17thPosted 2/26/2013 12:25:30 PM
innersmoke posted...
MechOf17th posted...

I never used with claws, I didn't think it would be any good but ill give it a try when I get on later. I guess I could try using one of my bandit plasma casters too, those things have no accuracy anyways so the accuracy hit wouldn't really matter. The projectiles bounce too so close enough might kick in. I'm using a catalyst build right now like Kap, but I just want to play her differently for a bit.

I'm using the "law" which has a 100% melee bonus so it makes with claws pretty useful. On top of that I also got a relic for 11% cooldown and 11% melee and I hit 2,500 x 2 (two swipes) critical's I believe I hit around 5k damage per swipe and that's with the standard 25 stacks I get.

As far as weapons: I use Splasher Blashter's. The shotguns that shoot orbs and do splash damage. I've found that I'm most effective with those as well as the striker and Plasma casters.

I'm more of a hybrid build. I don't like being strictly melee so I'll use weaponry as well.

Hope i've helped ^^
---
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/26/2013 12:26:57 PM
you guys really need to try the Lead Storm. its amazing with anarchy.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 76318