No raised level cap in my season pass? Wow

#1MirageMew2Posted 2/26/2013 1:44:54 PM
I bought the season pass because I expected some really good DLC, on par with BL1 DLC (which, save for the Underdome, were great). So far, everything we've gotten has been lackluster. The Pirate DLC was lame, and the second one was an improvement but still not as good as BL1s. I haven't even played Hammerlock's DLC because I'm waiting on the level cap. I'm not like you guys, I actually don't see the replayability in making new characters. Frankly, the game is linear and got stale for me after one playthrough. Of course, DLC is the exception, however I refuse to play if I'm not getting experience for it, hence my waiting on this level cap.

Now, for Gearbox to pull a dick move and not raise the level cap by now, or even include it in the Season Pass DLC, is incredibly disappointing.
---
"My father put me in P.O.R.N. when I was young. P.O.R.N., you know, Parents Offering Recreation and Nutrition?"
NNID: Dope _ Kharisma
#2RinglercorpPosted 2/26/2013 1:46:19 PM
Here we go...
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#3sole005Posted 2/26/2013 1:47:08 PM
First world gamer problems
#4KaBoom1322Posted 2/26/2013 1:50:33 PM
Aww,sad TC.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#5MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:51:27 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Aww,sad TC.

Lol, get ignored, I've seen your posts. You and your alts aren't fooling anyone.
---
"My father put me in P.O.R.N. when I was young. P.O.R.N., you know, Parents Offering Recreation and Nutrition?"
#6MrImpatient35Posted 2/26/2013 1:52:34 PM
My main concern now is, will I have to BUY something to increase the level cap? Like 400MSP or something? That would piss me off!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#7MirageMew2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 1:54:00 PM
and1ballr posted...
My main concern now is, will I have to BUY something to increase the level cap? Like 400MSP or something? That would piss me off!

Exactly my problem. The season pass was expected to include the level cap.
---
#8capnovanPosted 2/26/2013 1:57:16 PM
Did people miss the part where it was never said OR implied that the Season Pass would include anything other than 4 story DLC's? Nothing about new characters or more levels.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#9KaBoom1322Posted 2/26/2013 1:58:04 PM
Why do people care about the cap raise so much?Game is perfect as it is <3
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#10DarkDemon373Posted 2/26/2013 2:01:07 PM
MirageMew2 posted...
and1ballr posted...

Exactly my problem. The season pass was expected to include the level cap.

It was never stated the level cap increase would be in the season pass, so unless you have a source..

Also there's still 1 DLC to go so calm your pants.
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318