#51kinggoldfingerPosted 2/26/2013 7:33:57 PM
Now go punch some bad guys in the dick!
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#52Jambi_ManPosted 2/26/2013 7:42:16 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Please explain to me how I am coming across as entitled. Pissy, yeah. But entitled? Maybe we disagree about this subject, which is fine, but don't try to tell me that because I have an opinion about something, I can't listen to reason. To me, what I said is my sense of reason. Reasonable thought tells me that when I spend my free time doing something, I have to put something into that.... whether it's money, time away from family, or sacrificing your body physically. That is the opposite of entitlement. It's called working for what you want.

Dont listen to any of these scrubs dude.
You are right.
Bad dev making bad games for bad gamers.
I played it.
The whole game is trying to get to 50 and getting awesome weapons for what exactly since there is no end game....?>

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Buddy!! I appreciate you sticking up for me in a confusing situation there guy, but just hoooooold on a second. I gotts ta set the record straight!!

> Bad dev......hmmm, maybe, but they made Borderlands, so I love them.
> Bad games.......Aliens might suck, but BL1 & 2 are on my GREATEST GAMES OF ALLLLLL TIME LIST, BRO.
> Bad gamers......ok, pretty subjective. Can't argue, but there's some great BL gamers on here for sure.
> Actually can't argue with you on the last point, except for the "no end game" part. I see tons of end game stuff.....and I do it. Farm for ultra rare weapons......One of my favorite things to do. Try to figure out builds to take down the raid bosses.... And when I say the whole game is trying to get to 50, I don't say it like it's a negative thing... so I guess I actually do disagree with your last statement. :D

Hey man, have a great time playing the games you want to play. And I sincerely mean that, but this guy is a BL fanatic for life.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#53Mander1861Posted 2/26/2013 7:44:52 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

Please explain to me how I am coming across as entitled. Pissy, yeah. But entitled? Maybe we disagree about this subject, which is fine, but don't try to tell me that because I have an opinion about something, I can't listen to reason. To me, what I said is my sense of reason. Reasonable thought tells me that when I spend my free time doing something, I have to put something into that.... whether it's money, time away from family, or sacrificing your body physically. That is the opposite of entitlement. It's called working for what you want.

Dont listen to any of these scrubs dude.
You are right.
Bad dev making bad games for bad gamers.
I played it.
The whole game is trying to get to 50 and getting awesome weapons for what exactly since there is no end game....?>

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Buddy!! I appreciate you sticking up for me in a confusing situation there guy, but just hoooooold on a second. I gotts ta set the record straight!!

> Bad dev......hmmm, maybe, but they made Borderlands, so I love them.
> Bad games.......Aliens might suck, but BL1 & 2 are on my GREATEST GAMES OF ALLLLLL TIME LIST, BRO.
> Bad gamers......ok, pretty subjective. Can't argue, but there's some great BL gamers on here for sure.
> Actually can't argue with you on the last point, except for the "no end game" part. I see tons of end game stuff.....and I do it. Farm for ultra rare weapons......One of my favorite things to do. Try to figure out builds to take down the raid bosses.... And when I say the whole game is trying to get to 50, I don't say it like it's a negative thing... so I guess I actually do disagree with your last statement. :D

Hey man, have a great time playing the games you want to play. And I sincerely mean that, but this guy is a BL fanatic for life.

Understood.
Keep on keepin on.
At least you addressed the points I raised.
Props.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#54shadow592Posted 2/26/2013 9:21:08 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
My two cents, for what it's worth...

Second off, to all you whiners out there, how many hours have you spent playing BL2? I'd be willing to bet you've played at least 100 hours if you care enough to whine and cry on here. Thats $1 per hour. A Buck. Now that's the low end, guys like myself(and there's plenty of em), have played 5-10 times that much. Now we're talking about under 20 CENTS per hour of gameplay. Where else on earth can you find a deal like that?! .

Minecraft
/discussion
---
Platinum fc: 2407 1003 9653
XBL GT/ PSN ID: WhiteWolf54X