Would you pay for a level cap increase?

#1AtlasHarpoonPosted 2/26/2013 6:53:03 PM
Would you pay for a level cap increase, or do you not even care? - Results (235 votes)
Yes, I would gladly pay for any increase in level, regardless of price.
9.36% (22 votes)
Yes, but it would have to be a substantial increase for me to justify paying for it.
20% (47 votes)
Yes, but I would be very disappointed in Gearbox, and it had better be a big one.
23.4% (55 votes)
No, I don't care about a level increase; I like the game how it is right know.
10.21% (24 votes)
No, I would never pay for something that didn't add substantial value to the game.
14.04% (33 votes)
No, I think it should be a large increase at no cost.
13.62% (32 votes)
I barely play this game and I really don't care anymore because I'm tired of waiting.
9.36% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I tried to make the poll as broad as I could.
#2TheD1ddlerPosted 2/26/2013 9:43:43 PM
43 votes and not a single post? I would have at least expected kaboom to show up and troll some people by now
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#3happypor100prePosted 2/26/2013 10:19:26 PM
People are lazy Most polls ive made end like this since no one bumps it up but me even when 100+ people vote
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#4Max58201Posted 2/26/2013 11:47:06 PM
where is the vote option of paying to stop all the stupid level cap posts
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#5AlleRacingPosted 2/27/2013 12:17:52 AM
No, they've already said it would be free, so I don't see why this would warrant a poll.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#6vicecitystalkerPosted 2/27/2013 2:47:48 AM
I say "yes", BUT if it comes with or in a campaign DLC.
---
One of the best things in life I can have is too expensive. Can I borrow $20 million?
#7bcon1208Posted 2/27/2013 6:45:35 AM
I would simply because I love the game, and so do the people I play with. The only reason I want it so bad is because they already planned it (I don't buy all of their story). I've stopped playing for now until it comes out, because when I play through all of the DLC I want to make progress, not just sit there.

Fact is, this whole debacle has made me lose some faith in Gearbox, and especially Randy. They were at the top of my favorite developers list, but after all of this, and even worse, Randy's responses to some of the things going on, they've dropped big time. It's going to take something rather generous to get back into my good graces. I know that doesn't mean anything to them, but it'll certainly make me think twice when I see their name on a game. I'm one of those people who takes all of that into account when I purchase a game, and Gearbox is declining pretty fast IMO.
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#8malcolm913Posted 2/27/2013 6:50:26 AM
Yes, I would pay. I love playing with friends, and I love playing solo and I find farming very therapeutic. So I would pay to have a reason to keep playing and farming solo. Though I will still play co-op with my friends whether they raise the level cap or not.
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/27/2013 6:56:27 AM
bcon1208 posted...
I would simply because I love the game, and so do the people I play with. The only reason I want it so bad is because they already planned it (I don't buy all of their story). I've stopped playing for now until it comes out, because when I play through all of the DLC I want to make progress, not just sit there.

Fact is, this whole debacle has made me lose some faith in Gearbox, and especially Randy. They were at the top of my favorite developers list, but after all of this, and even worse, Randy's responses to some of the things going on, they've dropped big time. It's going to take something rather generous to get back into my good graces. I know that doesn't mean anything to them, but it'll certainly make me think twice when I see their name on a game. I'm one of those people who takes all of that into account when I purchase a game, and Gearbox is declining pretty fast IMO.

inb4 Kap/Kab

What did they do exactly that made you lose respect for them?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#10R0880Posted 2/27/2013 7:53:12 AM
I'd pay for new content, don't care about a level cap increase in of itself.