Did they ever actually add a reason to hit max level and get max level weapons?

#121FalloutgenuisPosted 2/27/2013 6:30:59 PM(edited)
Mander1861 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
Any ideas as for what they could do to combat this after game "nothingness"? This is a serious question.

Yes.
Steal the Raid idea from WoW.
Not Gearboxs lame version.
Make a series of mini dungeons that require specific teamskills and tactics to even have a chance at beating.
Or just make it like Terra and put a rock in the map you can stand behind and DUUURRR shoot and hide.

Like maybe a "Badass Maze" that cost 20 Eridium. Then have different paths for different bosses. Possibly a weakling, Badass, and a Super Badass path with raid bosses in it. One kind of strategy won't work for all of them. Also put a timer on it for a challenge. But GB probably wouldn't do anything as awesome as that.
Edit: By timer I don't mean time limit but to keep track of your time.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#122Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 6:31:13 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
Any ideas as for what they could do to combat this after game "nothingness"? This is a serious question.

Yes.
Make a series of mini dungeons that require specific teamskills and tactics to even have a chance at beating.
Or just make it like Terra and put a rock in the map you can stand behind and DUUURRR shoot and hide.

Like maybe a "Badass Maze" that cost 20 Eridium. Then have different paths for different bosses. Possibly a weakling, Badass, and a Super Badass path with raid bosses in it. One kind of strategy won't work for all of them. Also put a timer on it for a challenge. But GB probably wouldn't do anything as awesome as that.

The best part was instead of actually making the AI better and a challenge they just added a timer.
Derpbox.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#123killbot357Posted 2/27/2013 6:32:30 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...

Yes.

The best part was instead of actually making the AI better and a challenge they just added a timer.
Derpbox.

DERPBOX!!!!!!!!! EVEN FUNNIER THAN FAILBOX YOU'RE ON A ROLL!!!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#124KaBoom1322Posted 2/27/2013 6:36:22 PM
I like how he changed insults halfway through this thread. First half"peasant" second half"OWNED"
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#125kylekillgannonPosted 2/27/2013 6:51:02 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I like how he changed insults halfway through this thread. First half"peasant" second half"OWNED"

I like how everyone's acting with such childish deprecation instead of actually discussing the issue brought up.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#126FalloutgenuisPosted 2/27/2013 6:52:48 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...

I like how everyone's acting with such childish deprecation instead of actually discussing the issue brought up.

I don't :(
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#127Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/27/2013 7:47:57 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...
You'd think with all the money Gearbox stole from SEGA while making this game, they could have paid Triptych a little more to put out a DLC that's actually fun.

After seeing the responses from whats left over in this so called community you can see why they dont care when they have loyal fanboys who havent figured out this game doesnt even have a purpose to hit max level.
They just keep buying DLC and contributing to Gearboxs retirement funds.

LMAO if Smackdowner agrees with, you can rest assured no one will take anything you say seriously.

He is the 3rd or 4th person on this entire thread that actually knows what hes talking about and isnt a raging fanboy.
In case you havent realized you are the group who is blind to the fact this game was made with no endgame.
That being the case, that makes what you think of anything completely irrelevant to the sensible posters on this thread like Smackdowner and a couple of other dudes.
In other words, be gone while the mature people discuss this games blatant lack of purpose.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Smackdowner thinks stat whoring noobs in BTB makes you good at Halo.

so i reiterate; no one takes anything you say seriously because people like Smackdowner agree with you.

PS reiterate means that im repeating myself. i know big words are hard sometimes.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067
#128kylekillgannonPosted 2/27/2013 7:51:13 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

so i reiterate; no one takes anything you say seriously because people like Smackdowner agree with you.

PS reiterate means that im repeating myself. i know big words are hard sometimes.

So how does that make his point any less right? More importantly, how does feebly and immaturely attempting to discredit it make you right at all?
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#129Pvt-SpoonPosted 2/27/2013 7:52:44 PM
lol ... I'm thinking this mander kid gets beat up a lot at school.
#130Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/27/2013 7:57:39 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So how does that make his point any less right? More importantly, how does feebly and immaturely attempting to discredit it make you right at all?

hey, i dont have a problem with him having an "opinion". i DO have a problem with him using said "opinion" in the fashion that he is.

now here's a question for you guys; if you dont like this badly designed steaming pile of poo, wtf are you doing here?

Hint: the correct answer is trolling.

also, LOL at the irony in bold.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067