Did they ever actually add a reason to hit max level and get max level weapons?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Did they ever actually add a reason to hit max level and get max level weapons?
2 years ago#141
Mander1861 posted...

I am unoriginal and not very clever .

OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067
2 years ago#142
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...

I am loling at the mads .

OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED OWNED

Case in point.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
2 years ago#143
I am selling myself as a slave with a 2 year contract. The bidding starts at $50K. Who wants to OWN me?
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
2 years ago#144
Falloutgenuis posted...
I am selling myself as a slave with a 2 year contract. The bidding starts at $50K. Who wants to OWN me?

In for 1$
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
2 years ago#145
$1 going once!
---
Wub!
2 years ago#146
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...

I have nothing worthwhile to say .

your right. I should probably go to bed before mommy notices im still awake.

---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 77067
2 years ago#147
$1 going twice!
---
Wub!
2 years ago#148
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...

I have nothing worthwhile to say .

your right. I should probably go to bed before mommy notices im still awake.

This is funny because you intentionally used the wrong "your" knowing that he would have screwed it up himself.

Bravo Kap.

Oh ya... OWNED
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
2 years ago#149
Are we srsly still talking about this??? I went to bed, work, and school, and you guys are still arguing... Do you guys have lives???
---
GT: Steve0314
2 years ago#150
Three times!
---
Wub!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Did they ever actually add a reason to hit max level and get max level weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived