Did they ever actually add a reason to hit max level and get max level weapons?

#31FalloutgenuisPosted 2/26/2013 10:02:16 PM
Killbot wins because he is a respected member of this board and does not behave like a third grader (anymore).
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#32tony8669Posted 2/26/2013 10:09:01 PM
No, they didn't. Take your game to Gamestop and trade it in- the value is declining even as we speak!!!
#33tony8669Posted 2/26/2013 10:11:30 PM
killbot357 posted...
I guess Gearbox could add teabagging. Would that work for you? It's what you're used to, right?

I teabagged Angel after... do I really need to worry about a spoiler at this point?

Anyway, I did. True story.
#34Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:26:58 PM
Bump for an answer.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#35FalloutgenuisPosted 2/26/2013 10:29:09 PM
no
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#36Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 10:43:11 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
no

No what?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#37SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/27/2013 1:16:56 AM
This is all very subjective. No real answer can exist when each person has a different reason for playing.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#38kylekillgannonPosted 2/27/2013 1:25:36 AM
Straying away from the incitement and extremely childish antics defending this game that would put Dark Souls fans to shame...

This game does indeed have a flawed and incomplete design. There really isn't much to do with these amazing guns once you get them. Why? Because to get most of them you need to have beaten the utmost difficult bosses by then. And then you have your ideal gear loadout, and what is there left? You've conquered every hill, and it won't ever have the same savor twice. So you're sitting with all this end game epic gear with not a thing to do that doesn't ring redundant.

You could go online and play with others, who will likely have the glitvhed/scrub gun of the month that one shots everyone. Or a hacked rifle that does billions of damage a second.

So in the end, you're left with nothing but knowing you have the best cannon in the game, but nothing to point it at. The DLC only bandaid the problem and do not salvage it.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#39SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/27/2013 1:27:27 AM
kylekillgannon posted...
Straying away from the incitement and extremely childish antics defending this game that would put Dark Souls fans to shame...

This game does indeed have a flawed and incomplete design. There really isn't much to do with these amazing guns once you get them. Why? Because to get most of them you need to have beaten the utmost difficult bosses by then. And then you have your ideal gear loadout, and what is there left? You've conquered every hill, and it won't ever have the same savor twice. So you're sitting with all this end game epic gear with not a thing to do that doesn't ring redundant.

You could go online and play with others, who will likely have the glitvhed/scrub gun of the month that one shots everyone. Or a hacked rifle that does billions of damage a second.

So in the end, you're left with nothing but knowing you have the best cannon in the game, but nothing to point it at. The DLC only bandaid the problem and do not salvage it.

I suppose the way they could fix it is to up the difficulty, or simply add more raid bosses.

I'd like a dungeon-type level, with a semi-raid boss at the end.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#40The_Hungry_OnePosted 2/27/2013 2:50:08 AM
After reading the TC's posts, I feel my IQ may have actually dropped. An IQ of 133 and has trouble constructing a proper paragraph with actual grammar.

Also, I'm fairly sure it's against ToS to falsely quote someone. This applies to Killbot and TC, but TC actually did it maliciously.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.