Did they ever actually add a reason to hit max level and get max level weapons?

#61Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 4:25:11 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
No,i don't have trouble reading.I've read all of your posts and you're deliberately trolling,your last proves this too.

Then you have trouble reading.
I asked a question and got raged on by illiterate fanboys.
Be gone peasant.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#62kylekillgannonPosted 2/27/2013 4:26:14 PM
Mander1861 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Straying away from the incitement and extremely childish antics defending this game that would put Dark Souls fans to shame...

This game does indeed have a flawed and incomplete design. There really isn't much to do with these amazing guns once you get them. Why? Because to get most of them you need to have beaten the utmost difficult bosses by then. And then you have your ideal gear loadout, and what is there left? You've conquered every hill, and it won't ever have the same savor twice. So you're sitting with all this end game epic gear with not a thing to do that doesn't ring redundant.

You could go online and play with others, who will likely have the glitvhed/scrub gun of the month that one shots everyone. Or a hacked rifle that does billions of damage a second.

So in the end, you're left with nothing but knowing you have the best cannon in the game, but nothing to point it at. The DLC only bandaid the problem and do not salvage it.

Thanks for being the only person thus far thats mature enough to actually answer the question and I thank you for not being a frothing at the mouth fanboy.

i'll take that after everyone gave me roundabout excuses as to not address the fact that there is a major gap needed to be filled by more than "just add more raid bosses." Or. "Just another DLC to fill things out." The fact is these aren't permanent solutions, and only ultimately bandaid the issue.

A really good, complete game needs something for you to direct those amazing level 50 weapons at, that aren't just another version of what you got them from. This game is sorely lacking in a key element called variety.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#63KaBoom1322Posted 2/27/2013 4:31:05 PM
"Or is this poorly thought out same as release"And you wonder why people have a problem with you.Begone troll.
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#64Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 4:32:50 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
Mander1861 posted...
kylekillgannon posted...
Straying away from the incitement and extremely childish antics defending this game that would put Dark Souls fans to shame...

This game does indeed have a flawed and incomplete design. There really isn't much to do with these amazing guns once you get them. Why? Because to get most of them you need to have beaten the utmost difficult bosses by then. And then you have your ideal gear loadout, and what is there left? You've conquered every hill, and it won't ever have the same savor twice. So you're sitting with all this end game epic gear with not a thing to do that doesn't ring redundant.

You could go online and play with others, who will likely have the glitvhed/scrub gun of the month that one shots everyone. Or a hacked rifle that does billions of damage a second.

So in the end, you're left with nothing but knowing you have the best cannon in the game, but nothing to point it at. The DLC only bandaid the problem and do not salvage it.

Thanks for being the only person thus far thats mature enough to actually answer the question and I thank you for not being a frothing at the mouth fanboy.

i'll take that after everyone gave me roundabout excuses as to not address the fact that there is a major gap needed to be filled by more than "just add more raid bosses." Or. "Just another DLC to fill things out." The fact is these aren't permanent solutions, and only ultimately bandaid the issue.

A really good, complete game needs something for you to direct those amazing level 50 weapons at, that aren't just another version of what you got them from. This game is sorely lacking in a key element called variety.

All I heard from these dudes is tears and rage while avoiding the topic title because fanboys gonna fanboy.
Thanks for restoring my faith in humanity.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#65Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 4:34:00 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
"Or is this poorly thought out same as release"And you wonder why people have a problem with you.Begone troll.

The sad part is apparently that line is soo offensive to you that you have gone blind from rage lol.
Like I said be gone peasant.
I will talk to people capable of accepting others opinions.
---
#66FalloutgenuisPosted 2/27/2013 4:37:52 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
no

No what?

That's my answer to your questions.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#67FurioPosted 2/27/2013 4:38:28 PM
killbot357 posted...
Mander1861 posted...
HURR DURR TROLLIN
#68KaBoom1322Posted 2/27/2013 4:40:02 PM
I'm not mad,and i can take your opinion.Insulting the game from the start isn't the best way to get your point across .
---
You are not entitled to anything in this game.
#69SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/27/2013 4:41:00 PM
I wasn't aware that TC was a nobleman.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#70Mander1861(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 4:43:18 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I'm not mad,and i can take your opinion.Insulting the game from the start isn't the best way to get your point across .

1.ur mad
2. no you cant
3. the game doesnt have feelings so it cant be insulted.
only its fanboys feel butthurt about what I think of it.
Nice backtracking though.
---