So I was right then huh?

#1OrgeLambartPosted 2/26/2013 8:16:39 PM
I remember posting a topic saying Gearbox was heading down the path of scamming their players for every dime right after the 2nd DLC came out. Everyone called me names, trashed me and said I was a cheap and wanted everything for free (even though I paid for the season pass).

Now it comes out that we more than likely aren't getting an inventory or level increase with the 4th and final DLC. The third DLC was like 2 - 3 hours max to complete it. Now do my words ring true. Gearbox has entered the realm of EA sports, Crapcom and and Activision in terms of scumbaggery.

Are you all ready to admit I was right now?
#2youngunner2123Posted 2/26/2013 8:18:05 PM
I say after 4th dlc I can agree or disagree with you
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/26/2013 8:18:18 PM
Oh ffs.

What is this, Troll Night?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 76318
#4jenbecklerPosted 2/26/2013 8:19:00 PM
It's going downhill fast tonight...smh.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#5youngunner2123Posted 2/26/2013 8:20:33 PM
Hmmm you guys may be correct
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#6xHuckleberryPosted 2/26/2013 8:23:29 PM
2-3 hours to complete?

How about next time you take your time and enjoy it.
#7capnovanPosted 2/26/2013 8:29:19 PM
Has anyone tried the Hazelnut Chocolate Jif?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#8Max58201Posted 2/26/2013 8:31:19 PM
capnovan posted...
Has anyone tried the Hazelnut Chocolate Jif?

no but i fell in love with the natural with honey
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#9PanopictonguyPosted 2/26/2013 8:31:58 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
2-3 hours to complete?

How about next time you take your time and enjoy it.

He's right, it takes about that long to complete all quest except for "I like my monsters rare."

Sadly what most of the people who bum-rushed the hell out of that DLC. It wasn't about the main quest. It's a "Big Game Hunt..."

It's essentially a Boss Rush dlc where you can fight boss level enemies and get cool loot with fairly high drop rates. The way it's set up so you can have all the bosses unlocked in a short period of time so you can farm them.

Everything else he said other than that is coated in stupid.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#10Jambi_ManPosted 2/26/2013 8:38:35 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
I remember posting a topic saying Gearbox was heading down the path of scamming their players for every dime right after the 2nd DLC came out. Everyone called me names, trashed me and said I was a cheap and wanted everything for free (even though I paid for the season pass).

Now it comes out that we more than likely aren't getting an inventory or level increase with the 4th and final DLC. The third DLC was like 2 - 3 hours max to complete it. Now do my words ring true. Gearbox has entered the realm of EA sports, Crapcom and and Activision in terms of scumbaggery.

Are you all ready to admit I was right now?

you're wrong................ .................... ................................. ................................ .................................................. ......................................................... ....................................................................... .................................. ............................. ....................................... .................................... ..................... ..........................still
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....