So I was right then huh?

#11Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/26/2013 8:40:33 PM
capnovan posted...
Has anyone tried the Hazelnut Chocolate Jif?

the wife just picked up some Mocha Cappucino JIF. tbqh, its kinda weird. Might go good with graham crackers, though.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 76829
#12xHuckleberryPosted 2/26/2013 8:43:53 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
2-3 hours to complete?

How about next time you take your time and enjoy it.

He's right, it takes about that long to complete all quest except for "I like my monsters rare."

Sadly what most of the people who bum-rushed the hell out of that DLC. It wasn't about the main quest. It's a "Big Game Hunt..."

It's essentially a Boss Rush dlc where you can fight boss level enemies and get cool loot with fairly high drop rates. The way it's set up so you can have all the bosses unlocked in a short period of time so you can farm them.

Everything else he said other than that is coated in stupid.

I duno, I spent almost 8 hours on it with my gf.(first PT) But we always get off track and go around just looking at things but still, i feel like 2-3 hours is pushing it. Maybe i just got lucky with my experience on this the dlc. That 8 hours doesnt include my other characters PTs and the time i spent on formulating builds and farming the new loot. Im actually still trying to get a chopper.

So i guess i cant hate. But i can understand where someone might feel jipped by rushing a dlc. I remember the last time i bought a Madden game. Pretty much blamed everyone but myself for like, well. Awhile, lol
#13JkickitPosted 2/26/2013 9:23:34 PM
Haha JIF, I laugh at you inferior worms who don't eat Skippy super chunk peanut butter.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#14Jambi_ManPosted 2/26/2013 9:33:12 PM
Jkickit posted...
Haha JIF, I laugh at you inferior worms who don't eat Skippy super chunk peanut butter.

My grandma used to make me pb n j's with skippy, it'll always have a place in my heart. But now a days, I'm a mega crunchy jif man......reformed.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#15OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:35:16 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
2-3 hours to complete?

How about next time you take your time and enjoy it.

Take my time and enjoy it, I didn't use any teleports and ran everywhere, it took me about 2 and a half hours to complete everything, and atleast 30 minutes was me just trying to do the quest I like my monsters rare. That was on TVHM BTW, what was I supposed to take my time doing? Killing the creatures that didn't drop any loot?

Do people really support the idea of no level or inventory increases? I mean seriously
#16MrImpatient35Posted 2/26/2013 9:35:53 PM
I don't know for sure, but I think somebody on here said that the level cap raise will actually be a free DLC download, separate from the 4th DLC. If that's true, then that's a GREAT idea! A good number of people have been very vocal about not wanting a level increase, so they shouldn't make it mandatory. If it's a free DLC, then you don't have to get it if you don't want a level increase.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#17OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:41:26 PM
and1ballr posted...
I don't know for sure, but I think somebody on here said that the level cap raise will actually be a free DLC download, separate from the 4th DLC. If that's true, then that's a GREAT idea! A good number of people have been very vocal about not wanting a level increase, so they shouldn't make it mandatory. If it's a free DLC, then you don't have to get it if you don't want a level increase.

No the general consensus from what Randy Pitchford has been saying are the level crap increase will be included with DLC outside of the Season pass that you'll have to pay for. More than likely included with that big DLC they've been hinting at... You know the one we were promised we'd get 4 times with Season pass.
#18Mander1861Posted 2/26/2013 9:44:06 PM
Yes TC you were right.
Bad game by bad devs enjoyed by bad players.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#19MrImpatient35Posted 2/26/2013 9:45:08 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
and1ballr posted...

No the general consensus from what Randy Pitchford has been saying are the level crap increase will be included with DLC outside of the Season pass that you'll have to pay for. More than likely included with that big DLC they've been hinting at... You know the one we were promised we'd get 4 times with Season pass.

Wooooooooooooow. I'm royally pissed if that's true. I'm gonna look this up tomorrow.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#20OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:53:35 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Yes TC you were right.
Bad game by bad devs enjoyed by bad players.

I never said the game was bad, in fact BL 2 is one of the best games this gen, it totally lived up to the hype the first game had. The thing where they screwed their fan base was the DLC, selling a Season pass hyped to be the same scope and size of Secret armory of general Knoxx, and then giving us the three we got.

No level cap increase, no inventory increase, lies about why they weren't included, and then telling the truth after 3/4 DLC's have been released.

To make matters worse it looks like the Level cap increase will be included with DLC outside of the season pass. Also the DLC's were oursourced