So I was right then huh?

#21ShAd0wF1amEPosted 2/26/2013 10:58:30 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Yes TC you were right.
Bad game by bad devs enjoyed by bad players.

I never said the game was bad, in fact BL 2 is one of the best games this gen, it totally lived up to the hype the first game had. The thing where they screwed their fan base was the DLC, selling a Season pass hyped to be the same scope and size of Secret armory of general Knoxx, and then giving us the three we got.

No level cap increase, no inventory increase, lies about why they weren't included, and then telling the truth after 3/4 DLC's have been released.

To make matters worse it looks like the Level cap increase will be included with DLC outside of the season pass. Also the DLC's were oursourced

I actually completely agree with this.
---
XBL GT: ShAd0wF1AmE (that's a zero in ShAd0w, not an O)
#22PanopictonguyPosted 2/26/2013 11:06:11 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
2-3 hours to complete?

How about next time you take your time and enjoy it.

Take my time and enjoy it, I didn't use any teleports and ran everywhere, it took me about 2 and a half hours to complete everything, and atleast 30 minutes was me just trying to do the quest I like my monsters rare. That was on TVHM BTW, what was I supposed to take my time doing? Killing the creatures that didn't drop any loot?

Do people really support the idea of no level or inventory increases? I mean seriously

If I recall correctly you're one of the first people who started the loot giveaway nonsense. I take it whatever you were running was OP beyond imagination.

You ruined it for yourself. You jipped yourself. You should sew yourself for pain and suffering.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#23grunjmufnPosted 2/26/2013 11:09:16 PM(edited)
and1ballr posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
and1ballr posted...
I don't know for sure, but I think somebody on here said that the level cap raise will actually be a free DLC download, separate from the 4th DLC. If that's true, then that's a GREAT idea! A good number of people have been very vocal about not wanting a level increase, so they shouldn't make it mandatory. If it's a free DLC, then you don't have to get it if you don't want a level increase.

No the general consensus from what Randy Pitchford has been saying are the level crap increase will be included with DLC outside of the Season pass that you'll have to pay for. More than likely included with that big DLC they've been hinting at... You know the one we were promised we'd get 4 times with Season pass.

Wooooooooooooow. I'm royally pissed if that's true. I'm gonna look this up tomorrow.

I've seen the mention of the cap raise being free as well, but only on forums and never with a source. I've tried to find one, and the closest I can come is the interview where he talked about the challenges of raising the cap without breaking the game and/or crashing the consoles.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/02/07/borderlands-2-level-cap-increase/
GamesBeat: I feel like a lot of people expected the DLC to raise the level cap. That was what they were waiting for, and then it would also help them get more out of the DLC and their season pass.

Pitchford: I think thatís a fair expectation because we did offer a level cap increase in Borderlands 1 in line with the third DLC.

GamesBeat: And then another one after that.

Pitchford: Yeah, we did another one that wasnít Ö . Actually, that one was just detached. We felt like we made a mistake when we attached the level cap increase to the DLC. The second level cap increase in Borderlands 1 was completely detached. You didnít have to buy a DLC to get it. That was a different kind of mistake. We learned lessons from that step as well. We did fix the earlier mistake, but there are others.

I don't personally care if it's free, I'm honestly happy to pay for it and it represents a lot of work on their end. I wouldn't be surprised if it is free, sounds like it still could go either way.

Also, Pitchford has said the level cap will not be on a Season Pass DLC, but he has not clearly stated it will cost money.
#24AlleRacingPosted 2/27/2013 12:22:46 AM
The source of the upcoming level cap being 'free' is interviews with Randy from much earlier. He said at the time, that if a level cap raise were to be implemented, they would do it as a free patch separate from any DLC, ala the second level cap increase in Borderlands 1. He felt that tacking on the level cap raise with the the Knoxx DLC was the wrong way to do it, in hindsight. I can't remember if it was a text interview or a video interview he said it in.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#25OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:08:49 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
OrgeLambart posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
2-3 hours to complete?

How about next time you take your time and enjoy it.

Take my time and enjoy it, I didn't use any teleports and ran everywhere, it took me about 2 and a half hours to complete everything, and atleast 30 minutes was me just trying to do the quest I like my monsters rare. That was on TVHM BTW, what was I supposed to take my time doing? Killing the creatures that didn't drop any loot?

Do people really support the idea of no level or inventory increases? I mean seriously

If I recall correctly you're one of the first people who started the loot giveaway nonsense. I take it whatever you were running was OP beyond imagination.

You ruined it for yourself. You jipped yourself. You should sew yourself for pain and suffering.

nice, except they nerfed the Bee Shield, I also had gear that you could typically find in the game yourself, so no, I wasn't OP beyond imagination, unless a bee shield and CC which by the time Hammerlocks rolled around was already nerfed, is OPed. Want a Bee shield, go hit up HH, you know like I did when I played the vanilla game. You want a CC, go farm the Warrior or any other boss for that matter since loot isn't restricted to one boss.

It's not my fault you suck at the game and it took you far too long to kill these creatures, all 3 or 4 of the reskinned models, and the two or three unique models in the expansion.
#26SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/27/2013 1:23:29 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
It's not my fault you suck at the game and it took you far too long to kill these creatures, all 3 or 4 of the reskinned models, and the two or three unique models in the expansion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCv_OEtTn2M
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#27vicecitystalkerPosted 2/27/2013 1:26:40 AM
This guy trolls on the BL2 forums as well.

Keep moving....nothing to see here.....
---
One of the best things in life I can have is too expensive. Can I borrow $20 million?
#28OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 1:37:14 AM
vicecitystalker posted...
This guy trolls on the BL2 forums as well.

Keep moving....nothing to see here.....

it's not trolling if you have a valid point, if you'd like to disprove any of the claims i've made, then please do so.