About to start this game...

#1mcdermott13Posted 2/26/2013 11:52:52 PM
So I have a few friends and we are about to start this game. One friend and I will play it together the most, another couple of friends will play off and on. My question is, should we wait and all start at the same time, or can my friend and I start and the other guys catch up pretty easily?

Also, how does the characters work? If you are one character you have to be them the whole time? So two of my friends couldnt be the same character right?

Lastly, 4 players only right? There may be a 5th guy that might play once in a while, but I didnt think that was possible in any mode correct?

Thanks for any answers.
#2EvilScythePosted 2/26/2013 11:58:57 PM
4 players only. Anyone can be any character... you can have 4 gunzerkers gunzerking everywhere if you want too... Which I might add is crazy!
#3mcdermott13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2013 2:22:46 AM
Cool, Thanks

Regarding first question, is it something where we should wait for everyone to play at once, or is it pretty easy for a buddy to jump in a little bit later??
#4olan231Posted 2/27/2013 2:26:23 AM
mcdermott13 posted...
Cool, Thanks

Regarding first question, is it something where we should wait for everyone to play at once, or is it pretty easy for a buddy to jump in a little bit later??

If they're just along for the ride, it'd be easy. If anyone needs a quick boost for leveling to your level I'd be more than happy to take them along for a ride sometime.

If they're more for the story, it might be best to wait. Completely up to ya though.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3