i keep being called a cheat! in multiplayer games

#11heidegger37Posted 2/27/2013 10:36:18 AM
Use the Gearbox forums. The board here is full of idiots, literally.
#12killbot357Posted 2/27/2013 10:42:37 AM
heidegger37 posted...
Use the Gearbox forums. The board here is full of idiots, literally.

You don't know what the word "literally" means.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#13sole005Posted 2/27/2013 10:42:46 AM
Outside of boss farming most people (as far as I know) prefer to not play with people using the Bee, random or otherwise. The sound is annoying, they usually 'hog' the kills and are super squishy. Also, the game is so easy at 50 multiplayer that the bee is just not needed.

Also, don't limit yourself to the CC+Bee combo. You will be called a noob, a lot (especially considering there are better weapons to combine with the Bee).
#14killbot357Posted 2/27/2013 10:43:33 AM
Kylebe515 posted...
mrpic posted...
well i see this board is either not very active ignorant to first time posters or people asking for help.

Mostly just a bunch of dicks like kapowski, kaboom, and killbot left on this board. They just want to argue with everyone, call people cheaters for duping, and remind you how awesome they are. The cool people will be back when the new dlc comes out, so hold out till then.

lol who is this dude? Never seen you before in my life.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2
#15MLBloomyPosted 2/27/2013 11:22:20 AM
mrpic posted...
well i see this board is either not very active ignorant to first time posters or people asking for help.

I'd wager most of the people on this board are in US, and you posted in the middle of the night for most of them. And around the middle of the work / school day for those in Europe. Did you take that into account before making that post?
#16IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 2/27/2013 7:55:48 PM
mrpic posted...
thanks for responding ^^ My gamertag is MichaelBoltonwanderer if you want to add me aswell.

I know it's an EPL thing, but I like this much better.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#17E8SiliconPosted 2/27/2013 11:32:59 PM
mrpic posted...
ok so after lots of time farming for bee shield and a conference call (btw mine has x5 dmg x20 weapon dmg x 16 accuraccy and x20 crit hit dmg)

everytime i seem to play people think i have modded guns and kick me, all i want to do is farm and maybye have fun playing the dlc missions (which ive just got ) and its sad that i cant do it in coop:(

anyone out there wanna play or maybye have some advice to help me teach ppl im not a hacker?

People think I hack when I run with 11/5 points in Onslaught lol. Some people are just ignorant I guess.
---
Ready is my middle name(not really) / GT is E8Silicon